Plok

Mental Omega Version 3.3.3 Released

su8HJsg.png&key=d738c94557f9978252e2b71c

After a long wait, version 3.3.3 of the beloved Yuri's Revenge mod Mental Omega APYR has been released. Aside from technical improvements like Ares 1.0 integration and a new renderer option (DDrawCompat), this release brings new missions (including 3 of 4 Foehn origin story missions), the new Whipray ship for Foehn, the Quick Fort support power for Scorpion Cell, new maps, the long-awaited map editor FinalAlert 2: Mental Omega, ability to change hotkeys, a statistics screen, rebalances, bugfixes, and loads more. Seriously, just check the changelog, there's a lot of important changes. The patch is available for download on ModDB. If you haven't installed it yet, you will require the base 3.3.0 release, and don't forget to grab the soundtrack files as well.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AkaShiraX said:

Mmmmmhhh ... Que zukulenthos cambios se han tirado 7u7

Can you be bothered to speak English in an English-only forum?

Hace 1 hora, Plokite_Wolf dijo:

¿Puede molestarse en hablar inglés en un foro solo en inglés?

Oops! sorry :v

Spanish is not that hard, sir. I just changed some letters (Zukulenthos = Suculentos = Succulents).

Edited by AkaShiraX

38 minutes ago, AkaShiraX said:

Spanish is not that hard, sir.

Not anyone's concern, really. In international Internet spaces, you're expected to write in English only.

On 13/3/2018 at 8:34 PM, Plokite_Wolf said:

Not anyone's concern, really. In international Internet spaces, you're expected to write in English only.

If I understand n.n

What happens is that I still do not get used to those who do not know how to use the Google translator.

Edited by AkaShiraX