Sign in to follow this  
KingRaptor_92

How to rotate buildings?

Hello.

I've seen a video on youtube (walkthrough) although I finished the game many times, I never figured how they rotate buildings exactly 90 degree, is the shortcut key  ? like here :

Minute 1:58

In general, buildings are rotated by dragging the mouse in different directions while placing a structure, right before you let go of the left mouse button to finish the build order. This can be done in Generals and all newer C&C games, as well as Emperor: Battle for Dune and Battle for Middle-earth II. 

I have no idea how to rotate by exactly 90 degrees, however. Though, in Emperor and Red Alert 3, you can only ever rotate buildings by 90 degrees instead of arbitrary angles.

On 3/31/2018 at 10:16 AM, Plokite_Wolf said:

In general, buildings are rotated by dragging the mouse in different directions while placing a structure, right before you let go of the left mouse button to finish the build order. This can be done in Generals and all newer C&C games, as well as Emperor: Battle for Dune and Battle for Middle-earth II. 

I have no idea how to rotate by exactly 90 degrees, however. Though, in Emperor and Red Alert 3, you can only ever rotate buildings by 90 degrees instead of arbitrary angles.

Do you have any idea if I can edit BIG files and make different color in campaign mode? like black or brown :)