I have been using command and conquer gold on the windows 10 machine. Everything worked fine until I got to GDI level 10. At which point my computer crashes every 10 to 15 minutes and anytime I try to save the game locks up. Any idea what setting I need to change to fix this?

That’s where I started this. I got the freeware version; and updated to the window 106 version. Everything worked fine to level 10. It’s just after level 10 it’s stopped working

Is this a known issue @Nyerguds ?

The first time it aired it said instruction at  004ce54b  reference memory at 00051ed2.  The second time it errored it’s said 004ce54b reference memory at 0002d27b. 

@steven1395

There's a crash research thread at the Project 1.06 forum, but this address doesn't seem to appear in the current list.

As far as I can see, the code at 004ce54b is related to drawing... something. Not sure what. It's identified as "draw_line", but it seems to be called for far more than just drawing lines. Are there any specific circumstances you know about when ti crashed? Certain units being / appearing on screen, certain actions you took?

This kind of crashes could happen when you have corrupted sprites, though. Do you have any kind of mods or other 3rd party content installed? If you have a savegame from that mission, could you attach it?

Not sure why keeps crashing. I’ve played the NOD game through to level 10 and I’ve had similar issues starting after level four. I am not running any mods or non-standard game types. Yes I can upload a saved file.

i JUST tired to play.  As soon as the game started at the option to pick new game load game and all thoes options it crashed.  all the text from one of the blocks went away.  Often when scrolling it will get weird and then why i hit space bar or options the menu will not show up.  Other time it will die as soon as a level starts even before folks start moving.  One time it dies when i hit space bar and the box where words are is empty.