Sign in to follow this  
Nesk

Here comes a new Chinese Red Alert game authorized by EA

"5addbc1aae825_QQ20180423185718.thumb.jpg.7a9e3a396ba65e6d4e7b922a2b0679c7.jpg5addbc0077282_QQ20180423183732.thumb.png.03d3a554558c3ef1665447e1f60f8208.png5addbbfa160a0_QQ20180423183727.thumb.png.941d3930435eb88b7d1f86be5bdc7ad2.png

Maybe it is just a little bit difficult for me to translate it into English, but according to the passage, this is a true Red Alert game authorized by EA, made by Tencent.

I still remember there used to be a rumor indicated that there is a new C&C mobile game in development, even Louis Castle has heard about it, maybe this is it lol

With the failure that is Rivals now out in the wild, this sadly kinda looks good in comparison...and I know this is probably almost as garbage but at least IT LOOKS like a C&C game (more so like RA2).

This is a mobile game I might actually play

I would play it if:

1. I had a mobile device
  2. I actually had any interest in mobile games
  3. The game was any good
  4. They weren't asset thieves

Rivals has almost as steep of a cliff to climb, but at least they haven't stolen any assets that we are aware of.

17 hours ago, neojames82 said:

but at least IT LOOKS like a C&C game

Well it looks so in certain screenshots and doctored video footage, but it doesn't play like one.

1 hour ago, Nmenth said:

I would play it if:

1. I had a mobile device
  2. I actually had any interest in mobile games
  3. The game was any good
  4. They weren't asset thieves

Rivals has almost as steep of a cliff to climb, but at least they haven't stolen any assets that we are aware of.

Ever considered coming out from under that rock?

1 hour ago, Inferno said:

Ever considered coming out from under that rock?

Have you?

53 minutes ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

I was talking about this:

1. I had a mobile device

Is this actually available somewhere or still in closed development?

1 hour ago, TaxOwlbear said:

Is this actually available somewhere or still in closed development?

It's actually been available for a whopping 3 years and nobody from the C&C community ever noticed, believe it or not. You can find it if you... erm... look hard enough.

2 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

It's actually been available for a whopping 3 years and nobody from the C&C community ever noticed, believe it or not. You can find it if you... erm... look hard enough.

It's better if someone posts a valid download link or a site that leads to the download link (specifically an APK file to load in Bluestacks or mobile phone) unless one reads Chinese.... and I don't read Chinese. I tried searching for one myself, but no luck.

I also wonder if there's an official Chinese forum for this mobile game, even on a Reddit forum or Discord server.

Edited by PurpleGaga27

I know there are at least a dozen Chinese mobile games with RA2 assets, but I don't think any of the other ones claimed to be sanctioned by EA.