Sign in to follow this  
UnholyLiberator

Where's this located for Generals?

Howdy y'all. I am having hard times getting the hang out of how missions are structured to work within the game environment, having a rather slow on and off schedule to practice things, I wonder where is this caption window that shows up during Tutorial, guiding you through the game. Like I wanna know how that part works, in another word I can't seem to find which WIndow file the game uses to display that little box.

Now I've sift through what I could, most of the .wnd assets if not all, getting to think it's somewhere else. I know that part in modding already I'd be dumb enough to miss something.

FYI, one WND is that I instantly thought of it may be the culprit, being InGamePopupMessage.wnd. And if changed, it just does not do anything besides skewing the OK button, the rest of the window remains unchanged even if you modify anything else. Like I said, I had checked a total of 78 wnd's, talking Generals and I am out of damn ideas.

cgencap copy.jpg

As usual I put wrong code in the wrong file, I'm such a fool. :rolleyes: I had that fixed, it's the exact one: InGamePopupMessage.wnd if anyone wants to know.