Sign in to follow this  
iowatyre

Disable Force-fire on ground

Does anyone know how to disable force-firing on the ground but still able force-fire units and structures? Thanks!

IIRC, you need to remove the ANTI_GROUND  in AntiMask and keep the ANTI_STRUCTURE

and add to AIUpdate  AutoAcquireEnemiesWhenIdle="YES ATTACK_BUILDINGS"

There may be more things you need to do, don't recall how I got such results in the past xP

Thanks.  Replacing ANTI_GROUND in AntiMask disables force fire on ground. Do you have any idea for ground dummy weapon for slingshot and mantis? I have created one and had the same issue with point defense laser that was posted here; Unit doesn't use the primary weapon until the ground target is destroyed.

I don't sure I understood what you said in regard to the defense laser, but for general weapon dummy you can peek on what the reckoner use and edit it, why you want dummy weapon for sling and mantis though?

Yes. I've used reckoner dummy weapon before to create the weapon for slingshot and mantis. Created the dummy to avoid "hugging" ground units.

Posted (edited)

Don't sure you meant by "hugging" in this situation (like to not mistakenly select enemy ground units?),

But I'm pretty sure you can use the reckoner dummy as secondary weapon, one that only target ground while the main one only target aircrafts.

Edited by Egozi44