Sign in to follow this  
Username12

Tiberian Incursion

Is anyone else very disappointed about this cancelled game. We will never know the original ending of tiberium universe that westwood had in mind. What we got was Tiberium wars which had some elements from incursion but was in itself a completely different path. Also it's so sad that they made a 4th tiberium game (tiberian twilight) because we know it was supposed to be a trilogy. Also naming one of three titles tiberium instead of tiberian is strange and not fitting thematically.

We never know what the story was like with scrin and cabal having his own faction all we have are the concept art and some unit names. Cabal was recycled as legion in kanes wrath and I do not accept is as lore. I don't accept tiberium wars and tiberian twilight as official westwood lore they ruined it. It is always a mystery for me how this game could have been and I think often about it. I want to know how the campaigns were like as we know cabal had a backup bunker left in the end of firestorm. Then suddenly ea retconned it and said every bunker was destroyed

Edited by Username12
  • Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, Username12 said:

Also naming one of three titles tiberium instead of tiberian is strange and not fitting thematically.

You don't know the difference between an adjective and a noun. Also "Tiberian Incursion" was never called that. It had only 3 official names:

• Command & Conquer 3
  • Command & Conquer: Incursion
  • Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight (officially used, but by mistake, in one instance, according to Adam Isgreen)

15 minutes ago, Username12 said:

Cabal was recycled as legion in kanes wrath and I do not accept is as lore. I don't accept tiberium wars and tiberian twilight as official westwood lore they ruined it. 

Boo hoo. That's all this fanboy crap comes down to - crying at EALA's stuff just because it wasn't Westwood's.

8 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

You don't know the difference between an adjective and a noun. Also "Tiberian Incursion" was never called that. It had only 3 official names:

• Command & Conquer 3
  • Command & Conquer: Incursion
  • Command & Conquer: Tiberian Twilight (officially used, but by mistake, in one instance, according to Adam Isgreen)

Boo hoo. That's all this fanboy crap comes down to - crying at EALA's stuff just because it wasn't Westwood's.

Come on, bro. You can't possibly think Legion is as awesome as CABAL.

Not the point here.

A little nuance wouldn't hurt was my point.

Better writing and story wouldn't have hurt either.