Sign in to follow this  
Plok

CNCNZ.com Has Moved To Croatia

croserver.jpg

If you are reading this, this means that the DNS change has affected you and you have reached the new home of CNCNZ.com. We are now hosted at the more affordable (and more awesome) Croatian hosting company Avalon, which has, coincidentally, also been around since 1997.

Yes, we are now hosted in the same country that held Nod Banshee prototype facilities, the same country your MCV got stuck in, and the same country the Scrin went to gather information on Kane from. Let's just say that GDI trash should steer clear.

Expect large updates on both Command & Conquer: Rivals and the C&C community at large tomorrow.

Unfortunately, the old GDI servers used to respond much faster than the new Nod ones... at least for me. But the good thing is that the site is alive and kicking ;).

Oh, great. Instead of the usual CNCNZ, I thought maybe one day this site could become CNC Croatia?

2 hours ago, Banshee said:

CnC and Zagreb ;)

God forbid.

On 25/08/2018 at 9:20 PM, Banshee said:

Unfortunately, the old GDI servers used to respond much faster than the new Nod ones... at least for me. But the good thing is that the site is alive and kicking ;).

Well we know that GDI has had problems with funding in the past:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCyl_5HjgRw

Then, it is

CnC Near Zagreb 🤣

Edited by Banshee

1 hour ago, Banshee said:

CnC Near Zagreb 🤣

A 5-hour's drive isn't really near. Thankfully.

It's just like the distance between Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. Around 5 to 6 hour drive or a 45 minutes flight, which ends up being considered to be close anyway.