Sign in to follow this  
Plok

Old GameSpot's Tiberian Sun Guide Found in Most Unexpected Place

esTpKcM.png

Community member Zaptagious posted on Reddit a few hours ago about his Google search randomly resulting in discovering the GameSpot Tiberian Sun strategy guide in PDF format, but the source is the most surprising thing of all - the official CIA listing of files found in the compound of the infamous terrorist Osama bin Laden while it was being raided in 2011. 

This has to be the most bizarre finding of any C&C-related thing, of all time, ever.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bin Laden was a C&C player back then or should I say he's part of the GLA? :rolleyes:

C&C (especially Red Alert 1) was really popular in the Middle East in the 90s, so although it's spooky news I'm not super surprised :ts:

1 hour ago, [NE]Fobby[GEN] said:

C&C (especially Red Alert 1) was really popular in the Middle East in the 90s, so although it's spooky news I'm not super surprised :ts:

Well if anything, one would expect Generals/Zero Hour to be there somewhere since it actually has Middle Eastern terrorist wannabes :P

Also hi Fobby! How's life treating ya?

Haha! Btw Nod are also terrorists so... And in RA2 you can destroy the WTC. A lot of good stuff in there for Osama