It is the AI Schema .xml files for WrathEd.

Extract the folder and put it into the schemas directory "...\WrathEd\Tools\Games\Kane's Wrath"

Changed: Extract the folders and put it into the schemas directory "...\WrathEd\Tools\Games"

Let me know if there are any issues when compiling AI or viewing AI in BigView.

Hopefully, you should be able to mod almost anything regarding the AI and see new great potential (I would be curious if someone was to make a new faction with fully working AI, something seemingly impossible in TibWars).

Update 1.5:

• If you have downloaded before 1.5, I would recommend replacing with this version.

Self Patch Guide

Patch Notes:

• 1.1: An Entry to EntryRelocation
  • 1.2: Changed more Entry to EntryRelocation
  • 1.3: Removed Entry that was not supposed to be there in AIBuildDelayRange which caused BigView to crash when looking at AI Personalities and potentially causing Compilation Errors (Thank you Boxhead78 for pointing out the crash).
  • 1.4: Fixed AccountShare in AIBudgetStateDefinition -> Budget. Can now be viewed in BigView and be properly compiled.
    Added Tiberium Wars Schemas (To view AI in Tiberium Wars, particularly the campaign AI)
  • 1.5: Fixed Target Heuristics

SkirmishAI_1_5.zip

Edited by TheHostileNegotiator
New Version, Removed original post (reduce clutter)
  • Like 2

Wow that sounds amazing, I have been waiting for a way to edit the Skirmish AIs in Kane Wrath allowing us to make them build our custom units/structures, and also creating new ones for Campaign maps.

Thank you very much.

Edited by blood1995

If the original schema states use="optional" an attribute can be null. To represent a nullable simple type use EntryRelocation instead of Entry. The 80 you are seeing is actually just the offset to the real value.

10 minutes ago, Lauren said:

If the original schema states use="optional" an attribute can be null. To represent a nullable simple type use EntryRelocation instead of Entry. The 80 you are seeing is actually just the offset to the real value.

You... are... an... absolute... LIFESAVER and GENIUS, Thank You

I might have to look through the rest of the files thanks to this new information

Thank you very much for sharing!

But for me when trying to open any of the AIPersonalityDefinition files in Wrathed 1.07 it crashes unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Boxhead78 said:

Thank you very much for sharing!

But for me when trying to open any of the AIPersonalityDefinition files in Wrathed 1.07 it crashes unfortunately.

Thank you for bringing my attention to this. I have provided a fix which you can view in the primary/starting post but for your convenience I'll post it here aswell. I apologize for the issue.

On 2/11/2018 at 5:15 PM, TheHostileNegotiator said:

Open AIPersonalityDefinition.xml file in the SkirmishAI folder, from Lines 80 to 83 there is an Entry with id "Side" under Asset "AIBuildDelayRange". Delete the Entry.

Edited by TheHostileNegotiator
  • Upvote 1

This information of KW AI schemas is going to be so useful that I am going to note this in the C&C3/KW Mod SDK FAQs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is awesome dude, I've been wanting to see the AI XML for a long time; mainly because I made a crappy workaround to get the AI to build a different kind of expansion unit, (rather than the surveyor) by doing a name change and spoofing the command to deploy it.

With this I should be able to implement it properly, once I wrap my head around how it works.

Thanks. :D

Yeah. :)

I've kinda messed around with how GDI works, they don't have any stealth detection vehicles anymore and the surveyor does the same job as the Mobile Sensor Array as in Tiberian Sun, making GDI's attacks on Stealthed Nod more difficult.

I've been trying to achieve the weird unbalance that Tiberian Sun had, with Nod being weak but trolly and GDI having powerful units, but I want Nod to be able to fight back; (unlike how Tibsun was rushed) the changes should make Nod's support powers more deadly.

But the Rig now serves as GDI's expansion vehicle, essentially being like an assault expansion, but I had to call it the Surveyor and change the deployment stuff just so the AI would build and deploy it. :P

Since 1.4 there is a problem I can't compile States anymore, WrathEd telling me that an element of the same key was already added.

Work fine for me so far, what key WEd show in the error that it claim you use it twice?

Someone should pin this thread alone with Hostile's UI color thread.

Nice work :)

Edited by Egozi44