Sign in to follow this  
AZ-Stalker

What I've been up to in 2018!

I haven't been around much, and for anyone who is interested in what I've been up to, I just published some content that some of you here might find interesting!

My post at the W3D Hub community forum explains it pretty well, so feel free to check that out if you're curious!

https://w3dhub.com/forum/topic/417106-azs-secret-project/

As you can see in that thread and on the site itself, one of the starting videos is a bit more related to this community as well (the TS video), so that might be a good example of what to expect.

Let me know your thoughts and I hope this has been of some value to you! Thanks and enjoy! :)

An interesting project, I must say. Not something I've seen examined outside Extra Credits.

Just gave a quick watch, but I'd like to dissect some of the videos when I get some more time to give you proper feedback, but you have a good start. I wonder if you'll actually be making games as your site's title would imply...

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

I wonder if you'll actually be making games as your site's title would imply...

Check the About and Projects tabs on the main site if you're curious.

Current focus is on making more videos, as what you see currently is just starter content. Fun times ahead! I appreciate any feedback you can give me as well. I'm very new to recording myself and presenting such things, so I have a lot to learn. I'm improving fast though!

Edited by AZ-Stalker

4 hours ago, DabbingKermit said:

Nice, keep it up!

Thanks! I will!