Sign in to follow this  
Plok

Command & Conquer: Rivals Is Out

cncrivals_news.jpg

In areas where it's past midnight (including most of Europe at the time of posting), Command & Conquer: Rivals is out on Android and iOS. For what it's worth.

Site staff, regulars and core community leaders who want to try the game out first hand (literally, lol) can join the "CNCNZcom Official" alliance.

Don't take this as my personal or the site's support for the game, just as a space that you can use with at least one familiar face.

Still not compatible with my 2017 A5 but it is on the 2015 Galaxy Tab A 8.0 so whatever. 

Edited by HOPE1134

Whoa. I thought they are releasing it worldwide on Dec. 8th.

After $25 spent on microtransactions and twice EA changed the game by giving players lots of free loot boxes, I have little hope to progress with this game.

3 hours ago, HOPE1134 said:

Still not compatible with my 2017 A5 but it is on the 2015 Galaxy Tab A 8.0 so whatever. 

My phone is still unsupported but I can still press Continue on the warning.

2 hours ago, PurpleGaga27 said:

After $25 spent on microtransactions

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

15 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Well I earned and redeemed $25 from a survey site via a Google Play e-gift card.... nothing sinister. The only microtransactions I spent (and it's only this game) are the special lootbox collection(s) that's on sale. Besides that's the only $25 I ever spent on C&C since buying Red Alert 2/Yuri's Revenge way back in 2002. It was until I won a huge freebie for the C&C Ultimate Collection in a giveaway raffle. And..... I never paid a single cent on Tiberium Alliances.

I cannot download the game at all. There is no option to do so. 

6 hours ago, HOPE1134 said:

I cannot download the game at all. There is no option to do so. 

Very odd. I am able to download it, and play it once I dismiss the 1000th warning that my phone is unsupported and performance might be affected.

You may have to install Google Play Games if you've removed it.

On 5/12/2018 at 12:10 AM, Plokite_Wolf said:

Very odd. I am able to download it, and play it once I dismiss the 1000th warning that my phone is unsupported and performance might be affected.

You may have to install Google Play Games if you've removed it.

No download button anywhere

jvP2Zom.jpg

Edited by HOPE1134

You need to contact EA for that issue. But other than that, I think you need a newer smartphone since EA is bitching anyone to use a compatible device to play it right. Must be the higher system requirements.

Edited by PurpleGaga27