Sign in to follow this  
Plok

C&C Community News - 6 January 2019

frankklepackitibsons2019.jpg

Happy (belated) New Year, everyone! Now that the holidays have ended and my personal health issues have passed, it's time to review what's recently been going around the Command & Conquer community.

• The biggest news, as you can see from the image above, is that last night, Frank Klepacki and The Tiberian Sons performed Command & Conquer tracks live at MAGFest. This music spectacle was streamed live on Twitch, and there is a recording available here at around 01:05:14, with a YouTube mirror (hopefully in higher quality) likely to end up on the official MAGFest channel. If you haven't already, watch that concert (don't just listen to it, that's all I'm willing to spoil!), you owe it to yourselves.
  • W3D Hub have revealed their latest project - the Tiberian Dawn: Ground Zero standalone mod for Renegade, which will be properly based on Tiberian Dawn.
  • The highly polished final version 009 of the Contra mod for Zero Hour is now out.
  • GenTool has been updated to version 7.6 with three bugfixes. You can grab it from CNCNZ.com or the official GenTool website.
  • The 2.0 alpha version of the Tiberium Essence mod for Tiberium Wars has been released.
  • The massive 3.78 patch for the C&C Untitled mod for Zero Hour has been released.
  • The Dawn of the Tiberium Age has been updated to version 1.176.
  • The Mental Omega mod for Yuri's Revenge has a screenshot hinting at an ominous and oddly familiar device.

This is what I saw in YouTube:

Edited by Nmenth
embedded video