Sign in to follow this  
Alex06

C&C Rivals News - December 2018 - January 2019

cncnznews.png

Ever since its official release, some news updates have hit C&C rivals.

• To celebrate the worldwide launch, C&C Rivals developers are holding a launch celebration live stream today on January 12th, 2019 at 7PM PST (10PM EST). This will include the reveal of upcoming new units, a brand-new yet-to-be unveiled game feature, as well as 2 mini-tournaments: one featuring C&C fans against mobile gaming YouTubers and another one featuring the top Rivals players from each region across the globe, culminating with in-game prizes for all players across the winning player's region.  
  • A brand new Spectator Mode, as well as Custom Games and Custom Game Lobbies have been announced and will soon be added into the game. This effectively allows players to play against their friends and organize tournaments. This also includes new advanced replays features.
  • 2 new units have been released this past December: The MG Squad (GDI) and Avatar (Nod).

That's all for now.

I might play again if only they brought in new factions and new commanders. But right now, they're just putting out new features and units instead.

Take all the units from that game and then put it in a normal C&C game. I play that. 

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, HOPE1134 said:

Take all the units from that game and then put it in a normal C&C game. I play that. 

That makes 2 of us :)

3 hours ago, neojames82 said:

Is this game still alive?

Yep. Still alive and kicking..... and so is Tiberium Alliances.

9 hours ago, neojames82 said:

Is this game still alive?

It free-to-play and has high production values (for a mobile game) as well as little competition in the mobile RTS/RTT field, so I expect it to stick around for quite a while.