Sonic

Returning After 2 Years

Greetings all....

I decided to log in here after 2 years away and see whats happening. I see nothing has really changed. I have changed though. I'm moving on in my life. I'm now engaged to a great girl. Saving to buy a house and enjoy life. Some travelling coming up to.

I still enjoy gaming but nothing C&C takes my interest anymore.

Anyway. Just a quick post to say hi. I might pop up every now and then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hey, there's an unexpected return! Nice to hear life is going good for you.

9 hours ago, Sonic said:

Well, there are these official remasters of TibDawn and RA1 in the pipeline, chances are a lot of people will jump the C&C bandwagon just because of those, so...

I had a feeling you'll be back Sonic. B) Nice to hear you are going in a new direction.

Amazing what happens really when you pull away and re-evaluate your life.

I'm barely a gamer anymore, I merely dabble in a couple of games I enjoy. I've mostly turned to reading, especially Brandon Sanderson books being my focal point. I've found that I'm getting more joy from that than I have gaming in the last several years!

Oh and I'm no longer married after 15 years. Got rid of the Narcissistic bitch! :haha:

On 1/11/2019 at 11:53 PM, Sonic said:

I tried going back to a couple of C&C games myself just yesterday. I quickly came to the conclusion that the RTS formula is old, tired, and a bit crap. So I went back to playing some Turn based strategy instead.

I'm still curious to find out the reasoning behind that whole incognito rival "C&C365" news site stunt that happened around Sonic's departure. That made no sense and was very puzzling at the time. Would be cool and enlightening to hear about it openly if the person involved would like to clear the air a bit.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

In my long absence from this place, I started gender transition, started working hard towards being a full time web developer and have found a super wonderful boyfriend who I'm working on seeing (he lives in the UK and I do not). I should be getting a legal name change this year too.

Besides that, I'm still a C&C fangirl and collect PC games and I have quite a collection.

Edited by Doctor Destiny

All of a sudden I somehow shed some tears reading those threads .--.