hello, i'm Jaap Daniels...

ever since i reinstalled windows 10 pro (x64) on this pc, everything just like i think i left it before.
the patch will give me the same error: "cannot install this program, a required file is missing."
i followed the guide to the letter, everything seems to be installed but no matter what game of my ultimate collection (origin pack) i install the error keep popping up, and i can't continue.
i also have no clue on what file it might be since each game runs sort of (mouse is buggy at best in some of the classics).

is there a way to trigger debugger or log file? maybe then i can see what is going wrong.
i tried already AUC turned off, anti-virus and firewall off (bitdefender total security), and windows xp/7 mode...
nothing helps nor will redownload do.
i'm mostly interested in general & zero hour...
thank you for reading, please help me out.

5 hours ago, jaapdaniels said:

hello, i'm Jaap Daniels...

the patch will give me the same error: "cannot install this program, a required file is missing."

Hmmm. I thought any C&C program (from The Ultimate Collection) you install from Origin comes with full patches.

Have you installed Visual Studio C++ Runtime 2010 and later versions? It may be needed for not just Origin but also for all past and present games. I hope your antivirus doesn''t delete a critical file that prevents a program to be patched when you installed Origin.

21 hours ago, jaapdaniels said:

Why are you trying to patch an already patched game?

these patches are allready applied in origin? i have the complete set installed, but the installer still will not install the unofficial patch for missing file...

i mean c&c95, Tiberium sun, red alert 1,2,3... it's missing file but not clear on what it's missing... i followed every step, uninstalled each game, to reinstall them, but it's still missing file?????

Edited by jaapdaniels