Sign in to follow this  
Plok

Assimilator, SAGE Animation Extracting Tool Out Now

Assimilator.PNG

As a New Year's gift, @Lauren (a.k.a. Darth Jane) published an entirely new tool called the Assimilator. The way it works is that it loads any .skudef of a late SAGE game (Tiberium Wars, Kane's Wrath, Red Alert 3, Uprising, or Tiberian Twilight), and then it lists all the W3D animations contained in that game. You can then select any animation, and in the right part of the window, you'll see the XML output of that animation. This way, you won't have to resort to custom art packs to get the animations you need.

The tool can be downloaded right here on CNCNZ.com (relevant download pages have been updated). Note that you require Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 build 1607 or newer with .NET Core 3.x installed.

• Upvote 3

A hotfixed version has been released, fixing a bug with forcing the dot as the decimal separator that prevented launching.

Please redownload to get the new version.

I remember Bibber did a similar way in his C&C Asset Extractor tool, converting it all w3x into xml format . But this tool is what WrathEd should have had.

Hmmm. I guess Lauren somehow got her way to the dark side of the force.

4 hours ago, Bibber said:

Wow.

What's up dude

9 hours ago, Bibber said:

Wow.

I say that "the King of C&C3 modding" came out of his habitat one last time before retirement? ;)

Edited by PurpleGaga27

19 hours ago, Bibber said:

Wow.

It's more correct than your tool ever was.