Sign in to follow this  
Plok

C&C Remastered Collection - Reveal Trailer & Preorders

The C&C Remastered Collection reveal trailer has finally premiered, showing all the key features the game will have, most of which have already been announced in previous updates. The game is available for pre-ordering here, and will be available on Origin and Steam, as well as in unique physical collector's editions. It launches on 5th June 2020.

• Upvote 1

I would like that 100+ page art book very much. This remaster is going to be great!

• Upvote 1

Yeah just really expensive for New Zealand customers as to get the main pack with the CD soundtrack it cost $300nzd with shipping. Not happy about that....

$50 shipping to Europe smh

Yeah it is a bit rough... CD should have been in the $59 pack as well I don’t want any oth the other things just that great CD.  And also odd that LRG is doing a steam code not game on CD

Edited by comander starlin
Spelling

11 hours ago, comander starlin said:

Yeah just really expensive for New Zealand customers as to get the main pack with the CD soundtrack it cost $300nzd with shipping. Not happy about that....

If only Mighty Ape were selling it...

Edited by G Daddy

The AMA time was pushed forward 30 minutes, so 9:30 AM Pacific time (16:30 GMT), and is planned to last 2 hours.

• Upvote 1

I have some questions to be asked since this topic is the latest one:

1. What about modding? Jimtern didn't answered the question about it, so can I assume yes?? 
  2. Does anyone remembers the original installation procedure?
  3. [OFF-TOPIC] I see, in this forum, people have "ranks". Can I see the full rank guide? I want to use it on my sole purpose. 

Forget everything I asked here, I already found my answer or there are no answers in the world about it.

dreams of meeting kind people   ................  chance of taking their advice  .................   are gone ...............  maybe never came here  ..............  you will have to search it ....................... alone ......................... 

- some emo s***

Edited by Sombrero123