aradii

Serious error message during the game

Hi guys,  I have a problem in C&C ZH, during the playing, my game crashing and I got Technical Difficulties serious error message, I did everything to fix this error(change resolution in the option ini file, change compatibility, run as an admin) but still after 1-hour gaming the game got crashed, any idea guys?? Somehow I think because of too many units in game, the memory reaching the limit and shows the error.

@Plokite_Wolf Hi, I read your post's in other threads it seems you are expert in these problem i appreciate if you could help me.

My laptop spec: 12 GB RAM DDR4

Graphic: NVIDIA 1060

CPU: Core i7 7700HQ

Sorry for my bad English it's my second language

Having too many units on the map and not crashing the game is an achievement on its own. It's just the engine being shit.

14 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

Having too many units on the map and not crashing the game is an achievement on its own. It's just the engine being shit.

When the expert like you say the engine is shit so I guess we don't have any fix for this problem, But How about the patch Version 1.06 you posted in other thread??

Edited by aradii

Version 1.06 mainly fixes balance issues and bugs specific to units. The most you can do regarding game stability is installing GenTool and hope that its memory leak fixes are enough for your style of play.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Plokite_Wolf said:

Version 1.06 mainly fixes balance issues and bugs specific to units. The most you can do regarding game stability is installing GenTool and hope that its memory leak fixes are enough for your style of play.

Thanks for the suggestion but I'm using Untitled mod after installation GenTool I have a black screen, I think it's because I'm using the mod !!

Edited by aradii

Haven't played C&C Untitled, ask its devs.

Thank you for taking the time to write these answers.