Hi everyone, I have a question guys, Which mod in Tiberium wars 3 or Kane wrath have a building to give you money every second(just like C&C generals, for example, USA had a Supply Drop Zone.), As far as I know, Chemical Warfare Mod has a supplysilo to give you 20+ every second, but I want to know which mods have this feature, so I install them and playing without worry about money ending in late game!
Sorry for my poor English it's not my main language.

I don't know any mods to download but that idea sounds pretty cool... I'm going to look into making a structure that's gives money, I think I can do it. I haven't done any 3d / textures modding but I can get the scripting side done pretty sure... what do u want the building to do exactly , how much money how often.  Upgrades?

Hi everyone, I have a question guys, Which mod in Tiberium wars 3 or Kane wrath have a building to give you money every second(just like C&C generals, for example, USA had a Supply Drop Zone.), As far as I know, Chemical Warfare Mod has a supplysilo to give you 20+ every second, but I want to know which mods have this feature, so I install them and playing without worry about money ending in late game!
Sorry for my poor English it's not my main language.

Afaik only TJ's Chemical Warfare and the one I'm working on (Big bang patch 1.04),

Most other modders either didn't thought on the idea or didn't wanted it when I've suggested it way back in 2014,

In unpatched Gen it wasn't balanced one bit so I bet that was people main concern, but that doesn't means it can't be if done right to keep the action going tiny bit more while not giving some huge sum of money to the point one player have some big disadvantage over the other.

Edited by Egozi44