Sign in to follow this  
Guest Killerwhale333

the forum

Guest Killerwhale333

Hmm i was thinking and then i thought: I'm posting all these threads in community and other forums but what if there isn't anyone looking at them? What if everyone is just posting messages on editing discussion :!:

And to Koen: in TibEd you had this written in one of the sections in RA2:Yuri's revenge in "General" section in "Extra AI settings" when i went to the manual it said "Error: section too large to edit". I wanted to check what the description was for the Disabled discuise. It went like this: "h,m,e Damn i love this section. This is the percent chance that an individual unit will detect a mirage tank who is fake blinking (from firing). This is per unit so even"...then it went to the next line and i couldn't read it. There were some other descriptions not just that. Maybe when you finish TibEd2 (i've read other people said that) you might make it shorter so that other people can read. Thanks. Hoping for reply. :o if i won't.

:)

I do know that h,m,e is Hard, Medium, and Easy. Me do a quick search for that section...

MultiplayerAICM=400,0,0 ;Multiplayer AI Coefficient of Money (Genius, Smart, Easy) ;was 400,300,200

AIVirtualPurifiers=8,6,4 ; h,m,e gs Normally at 25% each, this controls harvested money bonus except in Campaign (8,4,2)

AISlaveMinerNumber=4,3,2;gs can't use harvestersperrefinery since no refineries (changed from 3,2,1 per Todd)

HarvestersPerRefinery=2,2,1;gs this used to hard coded. If it is here then design has control

AIExtraRefineries=3,2,1;gs Again, formerly hardcoded. Does not apply to SlaveMiner

HealScanRadius=10; how far should medic-type units scan for targets? Used to override the range; of these units, because they need to have very short ranges

FillEarliestTeamProbability=100,100,100 ; (by difficulty level, from hardest to easiest)

I do know if you loaded up RA2 in Tibed those rules are readable. But I guess for memory sakes they wouldn't included in the YR version. Some site's should have the whole INI.rule file for your viewing pleasure.

Guest Killerwhale333

Hmm i thought that it was Koen that replied but i was surprised like i wrote to see you. After this noone will probably reply but don't ya kind of think that Koen is like too serious you know it's like he is the brains. I saw people writing threads and swearing but not Koen he's hard to crack. He also posts all these topics and they're cool i have nothing to say but he doesn't post anything funny like you guys do. Now, I personally don't swear at all or in my life if you want :D so i understand if Koen doesn't. Or maybe he's too busy making TibEd 2 that he doesn't have time.

I wonder how old is Koen? Maybe if he's something like 28 or so years old then that's fine if he doesn't swear or post funny topics. :?

This is the reason I'm working on TibEd 2 - TibEd 1 just can't handle that kind of stuff. And this topic should be in TibEd tech support, I think, since it involves more TibEd than editing (I think anyway, then I get a chance to use my mod powers again ;)).

Guest Killerwhale333
Hmm i thought that it was Koen that replied but i was surprised like i wrote to see you. After this noone will probably reply but don't ya kind of think that Koen is like too serious you know it's like he is the brains. I saw people writing threads and swearing but not Koen he's hard to crack. He also posts all these topics and they're cool i have nothing to say but he doesn't post anything funny like you guys do. Now, I personally don't swear at all or in my life if you want :D so i understand if Koen doesn't. Or maybe he's too busy making TibEd 2 that he doesn't have time.

I wonder how old is Koen? Maybe if he's something like 28 or so years old then that's fine if he doesn't swear or post funny topics. :?

Whoops sorry Koen didn't know that you were going to reply :) . I thought you were too busy making TibEd2 that you forgot about us.

Man i have so many people helping me and that's really nice :oops: . You're right i should be posting this in the Technical support. I did that to one of my topics. I also tried to post in other forums but i think that i have to be a member to do that. Just check that one that includes the member topic of mine don't think you read it.

Whoops sorry Koen didn't know that you were going to reply :) . I thought you were too busy making TibEd2 that you forgot about us.

Man i have so many people helping me and that's really nice :oops: . You're right i should be posting this in the Technical support. I did that to one of my topics. I also tried to post in other forums but i think that i have to be a member to do that. Just check that one that includes the member topic of mine don't think you read it.

I didn't forget... but I can tell you that during the next few weeks, I will be around much less (very busy then). I did read your member topic, all you have to do is hit "Register", enter your login name, an email address and a password and you're registered.