Sign in to follow this  
Renardin

Command & Conquer : Reborn

I saw so many bad informations about our mod here, especially some basging from a moron mapper...

Well, make your own opinion

www.cncreborn.moddb.com

I hope to see you on our board and maybe as beta testers... Who knows what santa claus will do for christmas...

water_18908.jpg

water_18514.jpg

And more @ http://reborn.communityteam.de/

I saw so many bad informations about our mod here, especially some basging from a moron mapper...

Hehe... A moron mapper that only a select few actually take any notice of...

Anyway, i like the new models and i dunno about anyone else but i've never actually hated Reborn or the team..

Maybe a new patch would open the eyes of the minority that had their brains washed, to the great work you and the reborn team are doing...

...i dunno about anyone else but i've never actually hated Reborn or the team

yeah seriously, what's the deal with all the animosity between factions in the community (eg Reborn vs Renegade Alert)? What's up with that? They just seem to hate each other, and for no real reason. It all seems so counter-productive...

Its called competition. All that lovely **** is just that, ****.

I thought you guys were movin your mod over to the Half Life 2 engine soon right?

yeah seriously, what's the deal with all the animosity between factions in the community (eg Reborn vs Renegade Alert)? What's up with that? They just seem to hate each other, and for no real reason. It all seems so counter-productive...

Its quite a long story ask ACK.... :nod:

i downloaded it and it seems to be done but strangly fast and when i click on it it says that the file is corupt try to get it again......it dose the same damn thing :x

i downloaded it and it seems to be done but strangly fast and when i click on it it says that the file is corupt try to get it again......it dose the same damn thing :x

That's a beta from the old reborn team. It's nothing compared to our version.

water_28205.jpg

Hey Renardin

Sorry to kind of hijack the thread, but I posted this in my "Introduce Yourself" thread.

I remember seeing the old Reborn site and noted that it had music by Frank Klepacki in it. I downloaded the old beta and saw it had a track for the installer (but the file was corrupt) but also remembered a stand-alone music pack.

The I found the old link on the Wayback Machine. Do you still have the music mentioned there? Anyone?

Aha!!! You see. I am not going mad!! w00t!!

Take a look here -

Old site

aha6jp.jpg

It's a link to the music used in the old version of Reborn. I downloaded a 260meg file from CnC Source earlier which has a file called "install.mp3" which is apparently a track called Lone Troop? by Frank.

Does anyone have this 143 meg file? Please :)

Cheers for now