Sign in to follow this  
Gumball

star wars battlefront

I HAVE THE GAME IT IS OKAY NOT THE BEST BUT OKAY GETS BORING AFTER AWHILE NO HIDDEN LEVELS WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK

I'd give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5...but thats only because I'm a Star Wars fanatic to go with my C&C fanaticism. (Is that a word?)

I agree, it gets old after a while. But I like being able to "play" the battles I've seen dozens of times.

It looks interesting, but I'm too a Star Wars and C&C fanatic. I'm joining money to buy it.

I'd give it 4 1/2 stars out of 5...but thats only because I'm a Star Wars fanatic to go with my C&C fanaticism. (Is that a word?)

it's a word :)

I haven't played it... it looks pretty good though. Has anyone played it on PC?

Will be getting PC version shortly (hopefully) I'm more lookin at KOTOR II right now, though. Be nice if the X-Wing and Tie Fighter series was redone. Any ideas how to get them to work on XP? (I know, off topic)

I received it this Christmas. It's a good game, the graphics are very good for me, the AI is better than usual, there are enough game modes to keep me busy. I liked it.

Battlefront. I have some money, maybe I'll buy KOTOR. I haven't seen KOTOR II yet, but I've heard of it here.

It looks good, but as a wise man once said,

"Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them."

For me it doesn't looks good, I like to ravive all those battles, but it can be only because I like SW. I don't see big problems with the game, it is only a bit repetitive.

Which is why we buy more games! :D

Money$ permiting. Of course.

i got the game the first week it came out, Graphics are good, gameplay is fun enough and its interesting online. PLAY IT ONLINE!!! The sides are a bit unbalanced for the clone wars, cause the droid side is superior. I killed lots of players just by charging at them as superbattle droid and using my secondary, the hand cannon blast. 1 hit kill. sniping works well with every weapon.

By the way, i'm suprised . Kotor and battlefront aren't new. I usually get games within 1 month of release, sometimes more if price is too high. Kotor is fun. I beat the whole game twice normally for each ending, and beat it 1 time with cheats. It gets boring after u beat the game and now its sitting in my pile of of no-longer fun games.

oh yeah, and 1 more thing, when Kotor 2 comes out for PC next month, u won't want to get Kotor 1. Episode 3 and republic commando are comming out march so save ur money for them. And Battlefield 2's probably coming out winter 2005. I can't wait. view the cool game videos on its official page at www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/home.jsp

No offense to Lucas arts, but from what I've seen, Episode 3 (game) doesnt look all that much more special than KOTOR or Jedi Kinght series.

Battlefeild 2 looks good :D

So does Republic Commando :D:D

I want to see KOTOR, now I have both money and computer, I might buy it.

I don't think the droid side has the advantage, the droideka is the only I think is strong, but when it's rolling it's easy to kill. Some maps arre very good to sniping, specially Bespin, the city of clouds. I have a lot of fun there.

I don't think Episode 3 will be special, it's only another game with the film, but I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how it will be.

i bought it recently and i like it but i can already see it getting boring after so long, still it's fun with your friends :wink:

Which game?