Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

What is your reaction to the Red Alert 3 news?

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread about the current poll on the main page of CNCNZ.com - What is your reaction to the Red Alert 3 news?.

I'm not getting too excited, it may be a rumour, if not, then EA may not do such a great job.

Lose-Lose situation for me at the moment.

oh come now, don't be such a pessimist! EA did screw up plot-wise with Generals (VERY badly), but that was a whole new product, new idea, etc. I think that they'll do RA3 justice, provided it's a real announcement.

If there is a new Red Alert game being made, that would be great even if EA are making it. But I am waiting for more information before I get my hopes up.

YES!! Told ya :D

BTW "Guest" up there was me... don't know what happened

I still reckon TT would be better... Stupid EA... :bang: grumble grumble...

When RA2 came out for the first time, it rocked...I hope Ra3 will too

one thing we can guarantee... it will, without a doubt, be big, bright, flashy, and probably a whole lot of fun to play. The questions in most of our minds I think pertain to whether or not it will have any substance. Will it stay true to C&C, or be the final death blow to what C&C was? Will it have FMVs, some sort of connection to Tiberian Dawn, or Hell March 3? :wink:

That, I think, is up in the air.

Oh, I have no doubt EA will make a good game, don't get me wrong, Generals was good, just not Command and Conquer.

Will it stay true to C&C, or be the final death blow to what C&C was? Will it have FMVs, some sort of connection to Tiberian Dawn, or Hell March 3? :wink:

That, I think, is up in the air.

i hope it has FMV's and hell march 3, but i dont really care if there are links to tibrian dawn or not, as long as they make a good story line.

i hope it has FMV's and hell march 3, but i dont really care if there are links to tibrian dawn or not, as long as they make a good story line.

EA can't do that now theyve killed off Westwood.. Remeber, Klepacki works for Petroglyph now...

sure, but they could at least attempt a Hell March 3 :wink:

a Red Alert game would feel very incomplete without Klepacki stuff, or at the very least Klepacki-esque stuff

If they connect the two storylines together I will have to break some legs.

There's nothing stopping EA from comissioning Frank K to do the soundtrack.

why? I like the idea, and have always wanted to see it done... preferably by westwood, but what are you gonna do? :)

I like all the C&C games. They're all fun. I'll get the next CNC. it'll still be fun.

EA will do a good job, otherwise, who'll buy it? I for one am very excited. I would have prefered TT, but the fact that it is being released later means that it will be even better :!:

I hear the BFME team will be doing most of the work on RA3. Thats a good thing, seing as how cool BFME is!

Well If they dont %*$k it up then great. But they need follow Tiberian Sun not Red Alert!!! I would much rather see GDI and NOD I would love to see some of the buildings and Units with the New graphics enegine :wink:

I thought they were sapost to do Tiberian Twilight? but know i hear there doing Red Alert!!!!

I dont even think they know what there doing yet!!!!But what ever they do decide to do they better make the story line better than generalsa and they better hury up!!!!

Like I said earlier, look on the bright side. Because they're doing RA3 now and TT later, that means that TT will be so much better than if they did it now.

I was furious, TT would have been a far better option.

furious :o:o:o just thank that we are getting another c&c .