Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

What is your reaction to the Red Alert 3 news?

i hope it will be connected to the tiberian series and i want to see all russians dead

i hope it will be connected to the tiberian series and i want to see all russians dead

You will be pleased to know that the Russians wont be starting another war after this one. (what are they gona do THIS time?)

Nod will be starting all future wars after RA3, and maybe the Scrin will stop by for a visit in TT.

Have a nice day (and it is)

Well seeing as how the Allies and Soviets are key component of RA. It seems highly likely that the Soviets WILL be starting another war, or at least being a big part of it... Unless of couse EA have other plans...

You will be pleased to know that the Soviets wont be starting another war AFTER THIS ONE

Clear enough?

How do you know? This could be the beginning of RA4,RA5,RA6 all the way up to RA1290 :wink: :P

Awww geez. I can see EA doing that. They'll stick with the plan, do RA3 now, TT next, maybe an RA4, and Tiberian Eclipse. (that sounds soo cool. I came up with it myself on one of the other topics) :twisted:

:idea: :!: :idea: EA should write a whole new C&C storyline when they're done with Tiberian Eclipse (c'mon, it sounds cool) This new C&C should not have anything to do with Generals, RA, or Tiberian story. It should also have much more story line than Generals. In fact, I'm going to start a new topic.

It'd be hard to figure out what goes into it. Right, My new topic.

i think for me it was something along the lines of "oh no another £30 down the drain. plus any upgrades..." then "hope it's better then ZH... though i dunno if they can improve much on it" either way i'm hopeful :) sounds promising from what i've head on the site o.o

Awww geez. I can see EA doing that. They'll stick with the plan, do RA3 now, TT next, maybe an RA4, and Tiberian Eclipse. (that sounds soo cool. I came up with it myself on one of the other topics) :twisted:
hate to pop your baloon but EA wont carry it on that much, they are such penny pinchers thell drop C&C and invest into some other moneymaking c***! Id be surprised if they made TT AND RA3!

theyll probally make ra3.. doubt they will make the TT.. then maybe another fu**ed up game .. also known as generals.. and then maybe a gen3 or a ra4.. and then all c&c fans will eventually have left them and they will drop making more games

They should just sell the entire C&C franchise to Petroglyph, cause EA cant do a good job with it, but we know Petroglyph can.

They should just sell the entire C&C franchise to Petroglyph, cause EA cant do a good job with it, but we know Petroglyph can.

Wouldn't THAT be amazing. But as the classic Aerosmith song says... dream on.

:idea: :!: :idea: EA should write a whole new C&C storyline when they're done with Tiberian Eclipse (c'mon, it sounds cool) This new C&C should not have anything to do with Generals, RA, or Tiberian story. It should also have much more story line than Generals. In fact, I'm going to start a new topic.
nahh because then you get still such an generals story nahhhhhh f*ck generals

true dat. it takes a trully great mind(s) to think up an entire new universe.

maybe one day.....maybe one day....

Guest cfvdgbdgtg

and how long have you been smokin? ...... ah I see. 4 days straight. Sonic/King, delete this post and this thread is dead. The above post proves that (sorry if you think Im bein a 'tard posting after it)