Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

New Years

So what is everyone doin?

I'll probably just bugger off to a club with some mates and get really pissed... Ahhh.. I love being 18... :wink:

So what bout you lot?

New Years I'm at a friend's house, it's gonna be awseome 'cos by g/f will be there too :D

My grents are coming up, so on New Year's day (if I'm still awake ;)) it's hanging out w/ familly and eating yet more food!

Me....hmm.....hanging around on the beach at night is pretty cool for new years eve.

Me....hmm.....hanging around on the beach at night is pretty cool for new years eve.

Yeah we could do that if we wanted to catch pneumonia and die...

Such a shame our weather sucks.. that sounds really cool :(

Yeah, I live in a tropical country with fantastic weather on late december. I often partying with my friends there when big holidays come.

New years eve? Going to a friend and light some fireworks.

Heck, we may even get to fire one of those avalanche missiles :P

i dont have a clue what to do but by far hanging on the beach sounds the best but u heard gaz its so god damm cold out and the nearst beach is 1 hours drive away and its not exacly Golden sands well it is but it isnt :?

Hmmm......but sometimes I want to celebarate new years eve with snows around me. But that sounds impossible for me, hanging out on the beach is good enough. Me and my friends are now planing for the new years eve party :D Beach barbeque and fireworks :) It's 16 more days before new years eve come. I can't wait for this.

fun stuff J-Fire :D

The beach, barbecue, and 'splosions always mix perfectly.

I'm thinking I'll be doing something along the same lines :D

Home: parties, games.

Several more years till I can drink beer and carry a gun

hehehe.... awesome. Are you joining the NRA? What are the laws up there in NY concerning concealed weapons?

Guns? Typical Americans.... Always tryin to kill each other. :roll:

19 to drink, 21 to carry guns i believe. The semi- asault gun ban is removed. Better safe with a gun than sorry with a gun pointed at you

well said, GeneralZ. And Luk3us... again with the ignorant disrespect. I could so easily make fun of the British.....

but no, I won't sink to that level.

Better safe with a gun than sorry with a gun pointed at you

Oh yeah because its good to fight fire with fire. :roll:

And Luk3us... again with the ignorant disrespect

And is it possible for you to be any more of a prick you argoant yank.

I don't have gun and my parents won't allow me to have 'em. But I have my KungFu with me, gentle fist style, hehehe..... :) If someone pointed a gun at me, I will just kick him with my zuper kick.

hey Luk3us... it's better to fight fire with something. Geez dude. Oh, and that counter-point was simply brilliant. I'll really mull that one over...

And is it possible for you to be any more of a prick you argoant yank.

Hmm... isn't it usually customary to use a question mark when phrasing a question? Anyway....

You know, justified arrogance (not "arogance," mind you) sure beats unjustified arrogance. If any nation deserves a little arrogance, it's America. That point aside, what I said earlier did not even approach arrogance. Man... seriously dude, are you 12? 12 is my guess... brainwashed into thinking America is the bad guy. Oh, and I love the derogatory "yank" comment. Are ethnic slurs fair game now? You know, we "yanks" are your strongest and most faithful ally... and you stupid Brits (I say this since it's apparently fair now, and I'm not refering to EVERY British person- only people like Luk3us) show no appreciation, and even think negatively of us.... it is simply amazing. Thank God you at least had some in your country sane enough to support Tony Blair, a great man who is as faithful to America as we have been to you.

I don't have gun and my parents won't allow me to have 'em. But I have my KungFu with me, gentle fist style, hehehe..... Smile If someone pointed a gun at me, I will just kick him with my zuper kick.

hehe... that's a good strategy, J-Fire :). At least you have something... just pray that the gunman is dumb enough to stand within arm's length...

None the less fighting fire with fire results in nothing...

Also I'm not a Brit... :roll:

I think you are being the one being ignorant with your super rant against luk3us as being british when you fail to notice that he comes from New Zealand. (HINT: The next time you try and slag some some nationality check the persons location that is written just under his user name) :lol: .

If any nation deserves a little arrogance, it's America.

Explain why this statement is justified ?

aw dang... my super rant missed its target! I do apologize for that... man, I could have sworn that I read something UK there! It must have been late.... again, my bad :). Just apply all that to New Zealand... it still works for the most part (except the Tony Blair thing...). Don't ignore the crux of what I was saying.

Anyways, I was not defending arrogance at all, but saying that if any country ever had an excuse to be arrogant, then it would be America. We are the greatest nation in history, but we do not abuse our power. Seriously... it is pretty incredible when compared to the other great nations in history.

Oh, and Luk3us, guy from NEW ZEALAND (got it now!), would you have your family undefended in the future against an armed burglar/thief/etc? They will always have a means obtaining weapons, whether it be legally or illegally, and to be completely at their mercy seems foolish to me. I trust myself with a weapon more than I do someone breaking into my house... it seems that your logic is that it is just as good to stand there undefended then to have the opportunity to blow away a threat. The "fighting fire with fire" saying doesn't even really apply that well, and wouldn't resulting in "nothing" be better then resulting in your or your family's death?