Sign in to follow this  

Rise of the Reds Interview

Hello folks!

C&CFiles has hit up an interview with the Rise of the Reds team which includes some exclusive screenshots. The interview can be found at this url: http://commandandconquer.filefront.com/info/rotr_interview

If you could post some news about this that would be great! Thanks guys!

-Jamie

Filesnetwork.com

Network Admin

Posted on our main page :)

Guest JamieC&CFiles

Thanks Sonic =)

Wonder how long would Grazor carry on using models that are no longer allowed to be used in ROTR...

The Airfeild and T-90 models were made by me (Not the skins though) and I didn't allowed them to use it...

The actual founder of ROTR was not Grazor, but another person called Red Army who started a topic about ROTR at CnCMatrix a year ago. I was the second person who joined the team and worked happily for it. It was not until about a month ago that Grazor and the remaining team members of ROTR managed to overthrown (More or less, kicked) Red Army. Since I was the second person to join the mod (Right on the second day of it's annoucement) had become very good friends with Red Army. I left the team shortly after they overthrown Red Army because I could stand their actions towards him. I mean like, this was Red Army's very first mod which (As it is now) became very sucessful and what did they do? Threw him out of his finest dream and started changing quite alot of things in the mod. Plus, there was a few posts in their forums (Now deleted) which showed how much they hated Red Army. But I didn't see Red Army being anywhere near the word "Agressive" towards them before! I know how it would feel how it was like to lose something sucessful started by you but taken away without respect so I decided to leav with my models, but what did they do? Ban me off the forums for being a "Threat" and deleting every single post made by me there.

BTW, I made about more then 20 models in there...

and you are...

oh. k. hey.

'sappenin Krit? That really is too bad... I can't stand foolish crap like that tearing up mods.

Tree, I know you from CnCMatrix forums when it was still up don't I?

I dont believe so. Unleashed forums I think.

Taking a mod away from someone is rather worst :?

Granted but even without him, the mod would still be released. Maybe not the way he wanted but it would still be out there. Either way, Detail was right.

Without him at the start means that the mod would've never existed