J-Fire_Man

Yuri's Revenge Campaign

Which campaign do you like the most  

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• Allied Campaign
    • Soviet Campaign
    • I don't like any of them, they are sucks

Yeah, not fun at all, especially that idiot Gen Carville, but I like Tanya and Let Eva.

Yeh the Allies suck.

Oh and slighty off topic, In the mission where the Soviets have to take out a Yuri base with the help of the allies you get to control Tanya...

hehehehe I got Boris to shoot her. Ha. Take that Tanya lovers!

Muahahahahaha, lmao. She is a good use for that mission, why the did you kill her anyway? I blew up the entire Yuri's base with only Boris, Tanya, and an IFV.

Bah you don't need her. She is useless. Hmm... Maybe I'll get a terror drone to kill her next time. hehehe...

Some say he's too old. Others, they dont agree.

Myself.....Incinerate them.Yuri. I mean. Tanya has her uses, but Allies lack powerful armor.(again) Soviet armor approaching. Get out the....uuh....How 'bout we run.

Good idea.

Umm.. I have no idea what either of you said but I'll just agree. :?

Sorry, then. I was a little tirred. It means SOVIET ARMOR RULES!!

ALLIES...DONT RULE!! There. Eat that. (or dont)

The whole piont is tha Soviet campaign is better. Reds go to moon, fight dinos, allies dont. Red campaign better.

Although some of the cut scenes are geared toward male commanders.(ending for Allies and Soviets) My girlfriend enjoys CnC as much as I do.

My girlfriend enjoys CnC as much as I do.

Lucky man :wink:

She's also something of a pyro, but not too much.

The sad thing is, over LAN, shes beat me at RA2 more than Ive beat her, but thats another story, for another topic.

Meanwhile, what happened to the Soviet airforce in RA2? The Allies sole advantage over the Soviets is the ability to summon a strike from Harriers or Black Eagles to blow stuff up, the magnificent Soviet MiGs and Hinds seem to have disapeared. :?:

They would have inbalanced the game.

The MIGs return in YR (only when called in by Boris). They are pretty cool

Personally, I would trade Kirovs and Seige choppers for MiGs and Hinds (seige choppers artillery feature is useful, though)

Also, when Boris is lighting the target for the MiGs, he is suceptible to attack, thus sending the MiGs away.

It's true.... they just are. The tesla coil and mammoth tank on one side? Come on.

After so long, the Spviet still rules the poll. From the first original campaign, teh Allied campaign always sucks. Their aircrafts sucks, Kirov, eventough slower, is far better than the crappy Allied aircrafts.

The conclusion, Allied sucks in every way in RA2: YR

Yeah, harriers are kind of worthless in the campaign (unless you're taking out masterminds) but can be usefull in online battles.

The Allies aren't worthless (Battle Fortress, Prism Tanks, Navy SEALs, Spy Sattelite, Aircraft Carrier, GI & GGI, et al.) but I prefer the Soviets myself. And the Soviet Campaign in YR was better (though the Hollywood mission in the Allied YR campaign was fun).

Ever since I opened the RA box way back when, My heart has fallen for the Red Star + Hammer & Sickle.

The End is at Hand

It will soon be a wasteland

Soviet Power Supreme

Y'all know who said that.

The End is at Hand

It will soon be a wasteland

Soviet Power Supreme

Y'all know who said that.

Yup, the Apocalypse tank driver