• Allied Campaign
    • Soviet Campaign
    • I don't like any of them, they are sucks

That was a rhetorical question...

Yeah, lol

Anyway, becarefull with comunism, it can be a bit dangerous

and call me major from now on, private :twisted:

and call me major from now one, private

:rofl: I will change my rank back to normal when I hit General... Just to rub it in your face. :P Which is only 97 posts away.. muhahahahhah!!!

Communism is alright... It just isn't pratical.. Maybe if it was run by some big computer it might, but people.... People suck... :)

:rofl: I will change my rank back to normal when I hit General... Just to rub it in your face. :P Which is only 97 posts away.. muhahahahhah!!!

You will only disturb Sonic by doing that :P

Communism is alright... It just isn't pratical.. Maybe if it was run by some big computer it might, but people.... People suck... :)

Agree, at comp world it's good. So that we have full control of it.

Anyway, becarefull with comunism, it can be a bit dangerous

uh, you THINK?

Agree, at comp world it's good. So that we have full control of it.

??? Um... that doesn't make any sense at all dude. Who else would have control over any system of government BUT people? I really don't know what you mean by that. Communism has been proven defective repeatedly throughout history. Computers can't change that :wink:

No, but computers can run the system more efficiently. People are greedy. Computers are fast, cold, hard, and efficient. And they're not greedy. Except for Cabal, Skynet, and a few others.

I said the soviet campiagn here, it just had some very innovative ideas that made me smile when I looked at them. The whole consensus of having to fight on the moon did for me in the end though - what a brilliant idea...

I wonder who came up with the idea of making freedom fighters in Transylvania that fanatical (Terrorists and Demo Trucks? Romanians aren't like that. Whoever thought out this mission should have made a storage facility full of explosives with which to equip the terorrists and Demo Trucks instead of a freedom fighter camp)

Do you not think that would have ruined the atmosphere of the map though?

A set of fanatical locales who've tooled themselves, and what is essentially a lorry, upto the teeth was a good idea and I think it was pulled off well, as was the brutes in the towns. It was very gothic...

and the grave yards and zombies with the Grinders in the crypts.....very........Van Helsing ish

I enjoyed the last Allied Mission more than the last Soviet Mission. But then again the Soviet mission was more of a challenge, as you're fighting basically uphill, and money is very tight untill you can free the Allied or Soviet base. What I do is just capture the Soviet base first and sell off everything. Silly, Maybe, but why have a Soviet base when you already have one? Waste of space if you ask me...mebbe it could've been a renegade Yuri Commander that Yuri himself had to mind control in order to keep him in line. Now -that- would be interesting :lol:

I still wish there was a Yuri campaign. Like you could only play it if you completed BOTH Allied and Soviet campaigns, but only if you did it on hard difficulty. :D

yeah that would be cool

in the Allied final mission I just used Soviet tech the whole way through

...I actually thought that was the case. :oops: How wrong I was.

does anyone know if anymodders have actualy gone and made a YR campaign??

AlertDawn and AlertSun? Yeah I tried them, never got past the first missions. They're really challenging.

:shock: Wow, they must be hard...I'm gunna try them :twisted:

they're pretty good. but not that hard. i'm on the 5th mission for Alert Dawn

Nahh.....it's not that hard I think. Just steal Yuri's statue as many as possible. Yuri's statue can be repaired and has super destructive laser. I ussually use trojan enggineers to capture them.

They are absolutely nothing compared to the Eiffel Tower! It is definitely my favorite structure in the game!

They are absolutely nothing compared to the Eiffel Tower! It is definitely my favorite structure in the game!

There are some interesting little numbers up in the corner of posts, like that one before your post that says Tuesday 24th May 2005 8:46 PM. If you happen to shift your eyes over to the year, you may notice the slight difference from today's date. Paying attention to this detail might prevent moderators (like me) from telling you not to necropost 4-year old topics (like I just did).