11 members have voted

1. 1.

• Airforce General
    • Laser General
    • Superweapon
    • Tank General
    • Stealth General
    • Demolition General

This one's good. Airforce V.S. Laser V.S. Superweapon V.S. Tank V.S. Stealth V.S. Demolition. Remember, this is a FFA game. No teams. Who would win? It bothers me that even though for me the Laser General is extermely tough, some guys say that the Laser General is too weak to beat the Tank General. I think not. So, cast your votes.

It will be Superweapon or Tank gen. They have the most aggresive AI as far as I know. THe Superweapon gen will duck in her base and build lots of particle cannons which can eliminate a base easily. And the tank gen, with his emperor, gatling, and battlemaster tank rush, he can easily defeat the Airforce, Demolition, and Toxin general.

Alright, first off are we talking a player FFA or an AI FFA?

If AI, i'd say Superweapon. While the Superweapon General is the hardest defensively, it doesn't send out vehichle attacks. Instead it sits behind a line of defences firing it's Superweapons, taking nearly no losses. Occasionally it sends out some tomahawks to harrass enemy defences, and it does it well. High defence is the most important in a six-way FFA, because if you attack someone, another could come up and frag your base from a different flank. A

If we're talking player FFA, either Stealth or Tank/Laser generals would win. Stealth could hide and steal resources until the others are significantly weaker, then let loose units from his tunnel network. Tank general would probably win through, because in multiplay games good tactics revolves around mobile units and tanks are the best mobile units.

If this is about the PLayer FFA, the answer is clear, there is n prediction about this, it's all depends on the player. you can't judge about who will win using Player FFA. People who looks weak, maybe he/she is actually strong.

All esle being equal, theres not much that would stop a strong tank force with anti infantry and helicopter support. Aside from another equally powerful force. Superweapons are best used killing bases, not mobil armor. And the rest just dont have the necessary firepower. They could certainly hurt them, but probably not kill them completely.

If the infantry guy was there he would win despite enemy snipers(trust me, I have watched AI's fight each other so many times).But since he isnt here the super weapons would win IF she could build multiple ion cannons. Her base is so impenetrable when it comes to enemy AI's trying to break it.

AI or player I think Superweapon would win. Of course, if it was player FFA then it depends on the players.

Airforce. F-117 take out defenses. F-22s or Auroras waste targets.

My favorite thing about the airforce is the quik strike availability. And the A-10s are about impossible to kill.

Quite the contrary, Cygnus, Superweapons are great at killing mobile units. If there's a tank column steaming at full speed towards your base, drop a nuke/particle beam/SCUD storm in the front, then when they scatter, drop another smack bang in the middle, then finish them off with a third or forth superweapon strike. Of course, if you are using the Particle Cannon, you have to micro manage them. Timing is the key here. But then again, it helps if your superweapons are ready beforehand...I especially love dropping a few nukes and a fully upgraded Artillery Barrage at a charging tank battalion. Ahh...memories... :twisted:

If you sit and wait for them, and if they're stupid enough not to spread out.

Never seen superweapons used acuratley against moving armor.

:lol: Then the people that I've played ZH against must be a pack of idiots. Mind you it's quite hard to get 100+ Tanks to not move in a straight line. It's like they were programmed for them to merge into single file, no matter how well you place them. :evil::evil: annoyingness

Hmm....thats true. Saw that with infantry too....owned by a single sniper

:lol: Was it your sniper and the enemy's infantry? Or vice versa?

My Red Gaurd...and a Gat tank at the back of the line when I realised what was happening.

:lol: :lol: Yeesh, bet you were pissed. I woulda nuked the sniper just cuz he did that. :P

Saved the nuke for his base :twisted: then I smashed his F-22's with my MiGs

Yeah! Go the MiGs! Though it's much more fun when they're nuclear MiGs...hehehe mass destruction please!

I dont have ZH (but my friend does) so I have to make do with regular MiGs.

:shock: GET ZH! Get it for the sole purpose of Nuclear MiGs!! Actually, don't, but still. Get it!! :lol:

Planning to. Along with Lego SW, Jedi Accademy, Rise of Nations, C&C95, Republic Commando, Ace Combat 5....the list keeps getting longer. If my parents would actually let me go to the gameshop... :evil: but they dont. So I go with my friends whenever I can :D

Kewl beans. Rise of Nations...now there's a game that can rival CNC slightly. Causing an Armegeddon is by far the most fun ways to win. :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Never actually played it long enough to cause an Armagedon....only played it like 4 times. But its fun. By Microsoft too :shock: Supprising, its a pretty good game. Circa 2000 I think.

Isnt there an expansion for it too?

Yeah. Thrones & Patriots. Still, the graphics are like Age of Empires 2. I expect the new Age of Empires to be very cool... It seems it's been influenced by RoN. http://www.ensemblestudios.com/

Guest MadBadger

HA omg you havent seen what ive seen tank v laser LASER ALWAYS WINS trust me i have had some mad games as laser gen he rocks laser 4 eva (apart from my stupidly large inf rushes :))

tank gen inf rush wipes out swg i just did it even thou i was bein alphaed