Burningmace

America, China or GLA?

Which side do you prefer to play as?  

28 members have voted

1. 1.

• GLA
    • China
    • America

I was thinking to myself that if I prefer to play GLA, surely everyone else must have a preference...

Feel free to list reasons why you like your favourite side.

I like the GLA for the following reasons:

- No limits due to power

- They're a sort of DIY bodge job side, which I like :P

- I'm neither American or Chinese, so I'm not biased to either.

- I feel USA is too structured and limited.

- I think China is a bit lacking in base defence.

- They're fast and have strength in numbers.

- Everything is cheap.

- They have many clever upgrades.

I prefer the USA. I dont like their huge need for power, BUT,

-the advance traning upgrade gives their units a major combat advantage

-can train multiple snipers

-air supperiority

-Comanches dont need a base, they can opperate in small groups to great effectiveness

-chinooks gather more supplies pere drop, and do it faster

-spy equipment is highly better than China and GLA

-A10 strike

-Col. Burton

-Fuel air bomb :twisted:

I like China the best. Their units are averagely priced and effective. I don't like their super weap. tho because it takes 6 minutes. And they don't have very useful general points IMO. I mainly like them for getting started. USA supply centers cost too much and run me out of money while GLA war factories cost more and take much longer to build cause they don't have dozers.

All sides have their pros and cons, but I think USA has the best army,

Superior airforce, reasonable defenses and good groundunits,

although they need a lot of cash to operate they have the best general point upgrades.

China is a good second I think, and the GLA only works in the very early beginning if you get the element of surprise.

I like the U.S.A most because they is most powerful with airplanes and they have very advanced technologhy.

Well in normal Generals I would definately pick China. Their unit costs are reasonable, and, well, they just rock!

In ZH it would be either GLA, China, or USA. :) j/k

They are all good, but I like China and GLA the best.

I like air force too much. But GLA is fun to play, and Chinas nuke tanks are good, but would be wasted by Raptors, so its mostly the US for me. And the US has all the spy equipment.

It would have to be the good ol' USA for me. Air superiority is a must for me, and the USA has great general point upgrades. Bring in the A-10 strike, Carpet Bomb (Air Force General), Fuel Air Bomb, and Auroras. I guess i just like the pyrotechnics :twisted:

Correction: Pyrotechnics would involve China, as they are the ones utilizing Napalm in every other weapon.

yeah...

China = pyrotechnics.

USA = 'splosions :D

GLA = green goo....

I like air force too much. But GLA is fun to play, and Chinas nuke tanks are good, but would be wasted by Raptors, so its mostly the US for me. And the US has all the spy equipment.

I fully agree with you but before you say that Raptors was effectiv against Nuke Cannons I had very much problems with it. Thanks for the tips it is very usefull.

Whats your name on Generals Zero Hour Online? my name is Domination_Robo and I usually play on 2vs2 server or 3vs3.

Which of the General Abilitys in the USA do you like most? I like Carptet Bombs and Fuel Air Boms and of course all the spy equipment.

i like cash bounty and sneak attack and GPS scrambler. I prefer to play as GLA especially online.. and i love the scud launcher.. its so good, stop a tank assualt with 1 scud.... pop in and out of tunnel right outside enemy base.... :twisted: kill everything. GLA has the best generals powers.. cause they're actually very useful

Correction: Pyrotechnics would involve China, as they are the ones utilizing Napalm in every other weapon.

Whatever....lol you know what I mean. Big explosions!!! :twisted:

Now if the two could be compbined like the GLA combine Anthrax and Explosives..... :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Its my post rank here on CNCNZ.com

You are currently Private 2nd class

There is a note in the livewire discussion area explaining the whole ranking thing, if youre intersted. As for the actual rank I've never heard of half of them.

I think the teams are very equal in strength but my favorite is GLA, workers, no power, alot of fun stuff with them

China would be second, Overlord Tanks is amazing, and they got hackers! (ima nerd sorry)

has to be china for me, there are just great. i love the sayings they have, the tanks are great and diverse, and the generals upgrades are good aswell. I like the gla second but because of there offensive powers, but i hate there defense.

Then theres the issue of the Chinese having no way to spy out Fog of war. But they deffinetly have superior tankers.

And hackers are dead useful for the money $$$ :D

i send out a listening post and troop crawler to scout round the map, but the tanks are good fun. love hacking too :-b

Fastest way to get additional moneys. And it gets faster with more income as the hackers get ranked. :D

Unlike supply planes, which can be shot down.

hacker don't hack faster as they're promoted. They bring in more each second. no stripe hacker brings in 5$, veteran makes 6, elite makes 8, heroic makes 10

What side i play general depends on what kinda of mood im in.

China if im really mad: go nukes, nuke cannons, and the uber overlord tank. and i love the hackers and black lotus muahahahaha

USA if im in a techy type mood, i personally thing the USA Generals are the weakest generals as all three of them dont have tanks (whats up with that?)

GLA if i feel like being a sneaky lil bastard