Sign in to follow this  
trash_kan_man

PLEASE Help Ill do anything!! World Builder problems, PLZ!!!

Ok Heres the problem...

When Im in the World Builder trying to make a map i cant place any objects or structures!!!! Ill click the "Place Object Icon" at the top of the screen, but the little window that lets you pick wich buildings or structures you want, doesnt pop up!!!! And when I want to change the terrian with one of the Brushes like "Mound Brush" ill click the "Mound Brush" and the little window that is sapost to pop up and let you change the brushes width, hight, and so on, well that little window doesnt pop up either!!!! And I cant figure out how to make them pop up?

Ill tell you what i tried though, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling C&C generals and C&C Generals Zero Hour!!!! But it still doesnt work!!!!

So I tried installing both Generals and Zero Hour on my Dads Computer and it does the same thing :cry:

If someone could help me and tell me how to fix the Problem i would be honor you with a Life Dept :wink:

I would do anything to get my world builder back up running agian,

shoot, i would suck a skunks nose till his head caved in!!!!

PLEASE O PLEASE O PLEASE someone help me fix this mess!!! PLZZZZZZZ!!!!

Thanks alot

You guys dont know how much you help us little guys out!!! And I really meen that!!!! !!!!THANKS!!!! :cry:

I believe world builder was a side project to Generals that never really gor finished. You might want to look around on C&C sites for fan subbmitted worldbuilder upgrades or different mapmaking programs. I was pissed when mine didnt work either. Sorry, I dont know of any specific mapmaker programs for Generals.