Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

Area 51???

Area 51, this is my subject for my next project. So, I will gladly appreciate any of your help regarding about teh Area 51. Is it really an alien research facility or just a military base? Is it true that there is Area 52?

yeah.... it's just a secret military base. I sincerely doubt that they're hiding little green men out there :roll:

Arghhh.....not google again. I have already set up google to do other things. I really want to see a site with authentic pics and proofs of the Area 51, and 52 if it's really exist.

ANd there are bunch of people who believes that Area 51 is an alien research center. That might be because of teh Chyper.

there are a lot of people who believe a lot of things.... Area 51 is just one of many secret military bases. A weather balloon crashed there, people thought it was an alien ship, photos of an "alien autopsy" were forged, and now it has a cult following. It's just military stuff... secret research, etc.

...and yes, Google is always there for you :wink:. Gotta love it.

Once I saw a photo of area 51, and I saw no green men (only blue ones). and no flying saucers. I think it's only a military base, for test of advanced aircrafts. Maybe there's an area 52, if there 51 must have 1, 2, 3 etc...

Can't beat Google JF ;)

Oh guys, 1 thing about color text. Select the text then select the font colour ;) instead of adding the code yourself :P

I watched a documentry on Sky a few years back concerning Area 51. This guy who was trying to get near it was always stopped by army guys armed to the teeth with guard dogs.. he tried several times, but he was stopped successfully by armed forces everytime.

Then one day, after leaving it about 6 months he tried again. Went straight into the area he was trying to get to.. a large valley with a runway and a few hangers but nothing more. No evidence of underground bunkers or anything, just a large area surrounded by mountains and hills, the place was deserted. The guy came to the conclusion that they packed up and moved to the now believed "Area 52" because too many people like him were finding the location of this aparent top secret base/facility.

His theories remain just that however, but why would armed forces keep a strong security around a base that had nothing within it in the first place? Who Knows? But the conspiracy theorists had a field day after this program was aired.

The place is nothing more than a top secret military base. Security around places like that is always ridiculously tight... the US military has some crazy R&D going on, but no aliens :roll:

A51 is part of the 'Black Projects.' They're shrouded in mystery and it's one of those projects we don't want anyone to know about. Hell, I don't think the President even knows what goes on there.

The interest in Area 51 began with the Roswell Incident in 1947 where citizens claimed a flying suacer crashed near there and was taken to a base near Roswell, New Mexico.

It's a long line of lies and deceit put out by the government.

The moral of the story: Don't f*ck with Black Projects.

yeah... a crashed weather balloon + drunken witnesses + a guillible public = a ton of unnecessary controversy.

But some interesting stuff is bound to come out of there. Like the Aurora Bomber project, stealth blimps (real image cloaking) new versions of the SR-71 that can fly into space, the FB-22, and God knows what else.

Oh yeah! Seriously dude... the military hardware we know about NOW is what they had decades ago. Imagine what prototypes they have stored there... now THAT is cool. Not the little green men :wink:

Yep its just some seceret army base where they test all the new cool toys.

As for the Roswell thing well thats just weird...

There may be no evidence of aliens here on earth, but there is life out there.

I don't know if you ever heard about a signal received by NASA that was in many similar ways was like the one we put out to communicate with any possible life out there.

Well this signal we got was definately alien, not a natural signal, or one of ours, but traced back to somewhere else further out in space. They estimated that the signal was at earliest sent over a million years ago... They've covered it up since though, must be something important :?

I don't know if you ever heard about a signal received by NASA that was in many similar ways was like the one we put out to communicate with any possible life out there.

Well this signal we got was definately alien, not a natural signal, or one of ours, but traced back to somewhere else further out in space. They estimated that the signal was at earliest sent over a million years ago... They've covered it up since though, must be something important :?

The discovery of life on another planet would be our greatest discovery, if the really confirmed they had a signal why would they want to keep it quiet with a cover up? :confused:

Because they only got a sniddget of a signal, not enough to decipher, but more than enough to garuntee that someone intelligent sent the signal. Besides, we've all seen the movies, the U.S. government and anyone else in on the project will want to confirm that the extraterrestrials are "safe" and not hostile. Plus, we have no way of proving their existence unless another message comes in.

oh for heaven's sake... there are strange signals received everyday- regular, even mathematically complex signals from explainable phenomena in the universe. The universe is one strange place, and we are far from understanding anything about it. Pulse stars (that send out regular bursts of x-ray radiation) were once thought to be alien signals as well.

...but there is life out there.

C&C King, you have absolutely no way to back that up. If there were any proof of any kind, we would all know about it... everyone's so desperate to find alien life that we're still hanging on every word of the drunken rednecks who get abducted at night :roll:

I've seen lots of aliens... They're called Goths... :wink:

I know that for a long time Area 51 had been denied. Finally it had to be stated that there was an Area 51. So what is out there? Black projects? Aliens? Consider for a moment the feats that early man were capeable of. The pyramids for example, or the early architecture that dwarf any accomplishments of modern man. Could aliens have been responsible for them? My answer is they could very well be, and they could very well be out there now. But until I get the oppotunity to come across something I can see and touch the closest we come to aliens is looking towards the stars and wonder just what is out there.

I've seen lots of aliens... They're called Goths... :wink:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Now that is funny Luk3us! :D

The pyramids for example, or the early architecture that dwarf any accomplishments of modern man.

Now that is very interesting Leang. There are stone cuts in the pyramids that we can not reproduce with lasers today :shock:. We COULD NOT reproduce the pyramids with our modern technology. Crazy stuff. But did aliens have anything to do with it? No, they did not. It just doesn't add up... I think we have a false impression that technology/civilization is always moving in an upward slope. There are more dramatic peaks and valleys than any of us realise. If something breaks the trend in our minds, we want to attribute it to something foreign. I just think that the Egyptians were more advanced in some ways than us :shock:

Pretty crazy...

I agree, pyramids weren't made by the Alien. It's the Egyptian science which is still in mistery, but I'm sure the Egyptian aren't stupid. That's why I'm so interested with the history of the Egyptian :)

They pyramids? Oh thats easy. Haven't you guys seen Stargate? Gees... :P :roll:

Arghhh....I like StarGate, but Alien making the pyramids is just stupid.

Well give me a better explanation then? hehhehe, ya can't... muhahahah.... :P