Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

Area 51???

Hey, I actually support Bush cause i think he's done a good job taking down terrorists who hate America

Its good to vent your feelings on something (or someone :wink: :kane: ), makes you more relaxed afterwards

What about the amount of material put in to the pyramids? I know they found a quarry, but, its like 20 miles away from the Pyramids. I dont think boats crafted from woven reeds would carry 5-ton blocks either.

If they used wooden ramps, where did all the wood come from? Egypt is like a desert, I dont see any forest out there. Even 5000 year old forest remains arent there.

And, what about all the civilizations that just up and dissapeared? Whered they go?

Dinosaurs too, but many think that was a meteorite or an ice age or something. Some dinos evolved into birds and lizards and the like, but many more just...died.

ohh....crap. That's why I don't really like people who don't care about the history of mankind.

First of all, how did they get so much woods? Simple, Africa supposed to have LOTS of woods. And then, to make such big structures, the Egyptian needs loads of woods to make it. So, they cut up nearly the entire nothr African woods. The result, you can see at the present. The middle Africa is barren. Check out teh ancient map of Earth. That surely will answer your question

And to answer how can they get so much stones from the quarries? Because, the Egyptian MADE the pyramids not far from the quarries. This is kinda the same with the woods you're asking. Ofcourse you can't see quarries near the pyramids, why? Because they depeleted it, and some of the quaries are gone deep underground because of the desert wind.

And for the ancient Egyptian civilization, it has NOTHING to do with the dinos, the Ancient Egyptian didn' vanished because of meteorits or such. First of all, I affraid that you will be even more confuse after hearing this explanation IF you don't know the ancient mediteranean history well.

To answer your last question, it's because of Cleopatra, Julius Caesar, Marcus Antonius, Gaius Caesar, and the stupid foolish traitorous senats.

If Julius Caesar didn't die because of the backstabbing stupid idiot coward traitorous senats, Ancient Egypt maybe will stand still, because Caesar will protect Cleopatra and Egypt from any enemies. however, some of the Roman senats are blinded with stupid pride and glory. And then they killed Caesar to gain control of Rome. And then, the big conflicts began. Marcus Antonius married Cleopatra -> Marcus Antonius became the enemy of the Roman state -> Gaius Caesar invade Egypt -> Marcus and Cleopatra died -> Alexandria burned down

And that's the end of Ancient Egyptian glorius empire, along with the dead of Ptolemy, there is no one who can rule the Ancient Egypt again.

Lots of important books regarding to the ancient Egyptian history are storred in the Great Library of Alexandria. However, during the war, the library was burned down by the Roman. Nothing left anymore, the Ancient Egypt crumble with the downfall of it's famous and great capital city of Egypt, Alexandria.

That's it, IF you still don't understand, for the sake of mankind, watch National Geographic. It produces lots of great quality movies. It's typical of the modern human, we often forgot and don't care about the past, the history of mankind.

Ohh one more thing, if there is any of you still convinced that the Egyptian didn't made the pyramids but the alien, then why the hell Heredotus didn't write about stupid looking greeny small alien? Because he saw no such thing. If you asking about who is Heredotos anyway? He is a famous greek historian. His books are one of the important sources to reveal the history of ancient mediteranean.

I just don't see how it is possible for people who worship the sun to be able to build something like the pyramids. The sphinx yes, but those damned pyramids. Some of em' are huge...

It's because, if you have something precious to protect, you will be smarter and stronger than anyone. The Ancient Egyptian respects their gods, they bow themself to the gods, especially Ra and Osiris. So in order to honor them and gain the eternal life (that's the ancient egyptian way of think), they show their respects and honor to the gods by making such magnificent stuctures such as Maoseloum, Mustaba, Sun Temple, Pyramids, and Sphinx. And they think of Pharaoh as the son of god.

For someone who doesnt like history bums, you sure know a lot about the eygyptians. And dinos was 65million years before. And none of that explained the ancient civilizations of the west. Aztecs, Mayans, Pueblo, so on and so forth.

Was Herodotus actually present during construction of the pyramids? If so, why didnt he say how they were being built?

And at on of the quarries, there lies an almost finished obelisk, lying on its side. It cracked, so they abandoned it. But how would they have raised it and brought it to the site where it was to be placed?

For someone who doesnt like history bums, you sure know a lot about the eygyptians. And dinos was 65million years before. And none of that explained the ancient civilizations of the west. Aztecs, Mayans, Pueblo, so on and so forth.

Hey, let me make straigh one thing here. i like studying history. Especcially the Ancient Mediterannean.

Was Herodotus actually present during construction of the pyramids? If so, why didnt he say how they were being built?

No, Heredotus visited Egypt around at 20 AD. Some few years after the birth of Jesus, when Rome separated into 2 side, the west and the east. he didn't saw the progress of the Ancient Egyptian people when making the pyramids, because Ancient Egypt has crumble. But surely, if there is really Allien came to Earth to build the pyramids, why don't they help Egypt when Egypt is under attack by the Roman, Nubian, Cannan, Sea People, etc? Because there is no Alien, simple.

And at on of the quarries, there lies an almost finished obelisk, lying on its side. It cracked, so they abandoned it. But how would they have raised it and brought it to the site where it was to be placed?

Using the traditional way, they wrap the obelisk with strong strings made from oak or something. And then, theypull it until the obleisk stands gloriously. And ofocurse, it wasn't done by one or two people, but by hundreds of people. That's why the Ancient Egyptian is very strong.

I still wandering, would they move the obelisk to another site? or would they use it as part of a structure where they carved it out of the ground?

BTW I dont mean to sound like I'm pushing you, I just happen to have an interest in these things.

I want to go there, just to anger the security people :D

Dont they allow tourists?

area 51 is real and i wouldnt be surprised if they r workin on secret military technology possible incoporated with alien technology

They are workin on secret military stuff.

DeadEye wrote:

I want to go there, just to anger the security people

Dont they allow tourists?

This particular part was about Egypt.

Area 51 supposedly houses my favorite mach3 aircraft..

The Aurora

Couldnt find the renders i made but this is close enough...

Apparently this plane has full working PDWE engines which are just awesomely powerful...

This book might interest you: The Hunt for Zero-Point. It is somewhat like a documentary on what's going on in Area-51. By the way, I don't know about you guys but I think that you guys better watch Farenheit 9/11. It tells the truth of what REALLY happend during 9/11. One thing that really shocked me was that while the sucide planes attacked Bush was having a photo opportunity on Florida & when he was alerted, he just went on with his photo opportunity. After the second plane crashed, he was alerted that the nation was under attack. Nearly TEN minutes passed & he still didn't do anything.

My friend also found video clips of American soldiers shooting AFTER the Iraqi war & even a helicopter attacking civilians in Iraq. DAMN THOSE GUYS!

I don't know about you guys but I think that you guys better watch Farenheit 9/11. It tells the truth of what REALLY happend during 9/11.

Wow.... I am speachless. If you really believe that, then you are a moron.

DAMN THOSE GUYS!

hey screw you. Those are internet rumors at best. I know people over there... good, honorable men doing more in this next week than any of us will probably do in lifetime. Idiots like YOU who have a problem with America or our foreign policy often have the audacity to take cheap shots at our military... people who are unselfishly putting their lives on the line every day in an attempt to make the world a better place. Our guys over in Iraq are doing a hell of a job. Don't speak badly of them again... not from your comfy seat in front of your computer.

Of course Michael Moore is the same man who has admitted his support for the Iraqi insurgents responsible for the murders of Nick Berg and Margarett Hassan. I have no intention of watching Fahrenheit, but I did have a read of this

You know, I was under the impreesion the Bush was in a school talking to children when the attack occured. And Leang, dont go back to Mike Moore. He is one morron out of thousands of U.S. troops out there hunting down insurgents, fighting off terrorists, and saving innocent lives.

You know, I was under the impreesion the Bush was in a school talking to children when the attack occured.

How is that relevant?

Yeah Leang, you aren't missing much. It was a joke.

Farenhype 9/11 looks good. I definitely want to see it :wink:

Farenheit 9/11 was just one man's anti-bush propoganda to swing the election Kerry's way. Fat load of crap that did :roll:

hahaha... yeah no kidding. Unfortunately way too many people like it and him here in the US. Not the majority, I assure you, but way too many. Of course, I am at college with many idiots who have no experience in the real world....

This will be the last I say of Moore in this topic. In video shops I see his videos mistakenly placed in sections such as Docuementary or Special Interest. The proper placing for it is Science Fiction and Fantasy.

BWare has said it. There are WAY too many Americans who liked farenheit 9/11 It was a dirrect propaganda attack on Bush. If Gore was in office at the time, there would be a movie dissing him, and much of AlQueada would still be running around, Afganistan would still be run by the Taliban, and Saddam would still be gassing his own people.

Absolutely Leang and Cygnus. Couldn't have said it better :)

The political left in the US has consistently been on the wrong side of history. If they had it their way, Saddam would still be in power, the rape and torture rooms would still be open, and the mass graves would still be filling up. That, and the WMDs... which do exist... would be in the hands of our enemies. The world is now a much safer place.