Sign in to follow this  
Cygnus X-1

Should EA make different C&C story?

Should EA make an entirely new C&C series?  

16 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, they should.
    • No. Youre stupid.

I was wondering over in one of the other topics, what if EA made an entirely new C&C story line that had nothing to do with current story lines and wasnt a lame story like Generals. Post your ideas here.

Hmm.. Didn't see this topic.. :?

If the game has nothing to do with the storylines of C&C then its not C&C. Besides C&C has just become a brand name now anyway. EA will probably slap it onto any new RTS games they feel like.

I guess the only reason they didn't for BFME was because it already had a big name everyone knew.

OK then, similar to C&C. Like the origin of the Scrin. Or a middle ages one back when Nod was full of fanatics. Its 1800 years old, you know. Nod, I mean.

Well in the case it would work.

I'd love to see an "C&C Age of Empires" game. lol. Kane on a horse.. :rofl:

let me just point this one little thing out... THERE IS ONE C&C STORY. I still believe this to be true :P

Yes, but a C&C Age of Empires ish sort a game. Or maybe the Aryans were Kane's original army.

due to the fact tht tiberian games suck donkey dick

they should make one which is simliar to modern day but not, all the cars and stuff would be automated to be able to go much faster without crashing, however, the armageddon virus is placed into the core control vehicles network and havoc is caused all over the USA, the group behind this are ____, they believe that having such high tech things ruins the way the world used to work completely and they still use the old electric cars (like sports car version of the smart car lol) To try and bring the world back to its old unslobbish ways they build up an army of olden vehicles and modify them to be things ranged from basic cars with machine guns mounted on the roof to tank like vehicles from 4 by 4's

The normal civilians , who are totally useless without the "lazy" technology turn to the elders of the city to ask what they should do, the USA army is rebuilt in a new and interesting way and combat between the _____ and the USA breaks out. Due to new technologies superweapons are much more powerful, but loss of armour technology means tht they are weak and can be destroyed easily. high powered "lasers" are now a norm on some modified vehicles modified vehicles, as the power generated by the special batteries tht powered these cars can easily be transferred to an intense beam of light. basic hologram technology has been invented, so watch out for sneaky defenses, you never know if that is indeed 3 defensive turrets, or if its 1 with 2 hologramatic doubles. this technology is not in the vehicles however as even the highly powered battery cars cannot project an image as draining as a hologram

plz post u ideas on this

Interesting. Hovering arial "airports" which are modded to have gun turrets on them floating around too?

Cool, except for the part where the Tiberium Games suck.

hehe, dnt say the bit about tiberian games sucking is bad.....i writ all that bcos i didnt like them, it was my motivation.....

anyway thx for liking it lol

now this will sound dumb but.....

i want them to make a red alert type game which has a engine similar to the voxel one

obviously it would have to be better but(heres the bit u will probly shoot me for) i actually think that having a 2d engine instead of 3d on strategy games feels better.

ok shoot me lol

ok shoot me lol

:bouncer: :frustrated: :shot: :shot: :shot: :shot: :shot: :shot:

NO 2D, MAKE IT 3D.

I dont mind 2d myself.

2d doesn't sell.

People... remember what the core motivation will be for this next release (EA). Look at what's popular and what is known to sell, and you'll have a pretty good idea of what RA3 will be like. I just don't see a voxel or 2d rts selling millions of copies in 2005 :wink:

I wouldn't mind if it was 2d or 3d, but there's no way they'd regress graphically - that just isn't possible.

Hopefully they tweak the engine and gameplay to make it faster though.

Definetley need some improvements on the sage. Too slow, for starters. the 2d voxel system could be really fast if it needed to with out killing your comp.

They say two's a company and three's a crowd... actually RA and Tib series were supposed to be one... oh well, that's life, but I still assume they're connected. A new cnc storyline? I think it should follow after the completion of the tiberian series. I was thinking about something like this : because of the repeated uses of the chronospheres during the RA series the very fabric of time is torn apart creating a dimentional nexus on Earth. Continuous time quakes take place across the galaxy and begin to spread threatening the very existence of the universe...uh... Sorry can't think of anymore details but it should involve Kane as well as entirely new side while leaving behind GDI and Nod... - that is all-