Sign in to follow this  
Mario

underrated

i think this game is seriously underrated ive heard ppl slag this game off and saying its bad but i rather like it what do u all think

Its not bad. But even back when it was released the grahpics weren't up to the same standard as that of other games released round the same time.

But yeah gameplay wise its pretty good.

Renegade looks old but still awesome to play.

I played in a 2 hour marathon game last night on the Black Cell servers. Playing on the C&C_Islands map....great fun. It was the longest game I've ever had on C&C_Islands, most games on that map end quickly.

If you want a good game play on the Black Cell servers (BCServ4 and BCServ5 on WOL).

Wouldnt we all. My connection is not reliable for more than 10 min straight, thats why I havent been online in C&C for like, hm... 8months.

(I know, it SUCKS!)

renegade is one of the best games that i have ever play if anyone was to badmouth it i would have to kick there ass :twisted:

ya this is great and i would love to get into a clan and some clan wars but have not yet been able to if you know of a good clan that is recruting could you tell me :?: , thanks

Especially the mission where you get to land on the beach, where Sakura's copter is firing.

i like to kill sakuras's copter with rockets as soon as possible. I liked the raveshaw boss though. The first time i got to that level, my heart was pounding as he chased me throughout the room. But it was fun though

Same here. Although I never managed to actually shoot it down. And when I did try it, a second after it was out of sight, a Nod soldier showed up right in front of me. Annoying.

The Raveshaw boss was really cool. I used the personal Ion Cannon to hurt him real bad 8). However, the Sniper Rifle didn't seem to have much effect on him.

yes i agree he was cool and it did not have much effect but i did take out the choper...i was realy annoyed with the sub mission it might just of been my game but it took me about 5 hours to beat it because it said that there was a objective thta i did not do and i had to do it go back and do that objective three times and it said that it was not done but then i wonderd for an hour and it said that i completed it when i was just standing still for about 10min it was really anouying :x :shock: :?

Single player Renegade isn't much of a challenge. The AI is rather stupid. In most missions the Nod soldiers just line up to get shot.

yup, the pistol is my preferred weapon in single player. it does lotta damage to nod soldiers. I save flamethrowers, and more advanced weapons for bosses/officers/buildings

Yup the pistol kills soldiers with a single headshot. And you can really create a line of dead NOD soldiers with a chaingun. The laser chaingun is by far the best weapon.

Any type of chain gun would be considered vastly supperior to every other weapon except for the little problem of the high rate of ammo consumption, but if everyone is dead, then you dont need the extra ammo, do you.

you gotta love the volt auto rifle in singleplayer. Not only does it do whopping damage, when they're hit, they spread out their arms and writh. guess from electricity.... in the last mission, i mowed down the entire temple force with the volt.

renegade is one of the best games that i have ever play

I think I would like it if there wasn't so much annoying lag.

well in that case, its not the game that's the problem. The problem is your internet connection. I get no lag

Well whats the problem? When I try to play stuff like generals or RA2 online it wont let me at all. it says " cannot connect to westwood online." And renegade is so crazy, all the ppl keep warping all over the battlefeild when 1 player tries to move.

its your video card then, make sure u have all the requirements, a good internet connection, and create an WOL account from the site. The game's links are outdated. ask Sonic to give u the WOl signup site

Or get a new comp. Ren doesnt even run on mine for some reason.

YA! Renegade is the most underratted. I can be bolder and say Renegade is on/above par with Halo.

I love Renegade. PLUS it was made by the great folks at Westwood! That's probably why I like C&C games so much.

Oh...I forgot. I LUV my Laser Chaingun! It keeps me awake and shooting all night from dusk to dawn!!!

I'd deffinetly say that Halo is better than Renegade, even if Renegade is part of the C&C storyline

keep in mind resurrecting really old topics is frowned upon (although Im not helping too much am I :P )