Sign in to follow this  
eJACK

im new

hey guys im new here, i was just lookin for a cool place for C&C and i found this..................Hello

welcome eJACK. Make yourself at home :)

Hit the road Jack.... :P

Naa jokes.

Welcome. 8)

eJACK....hmmm......I think I have saw you somewhere...anyway, welcome to CNCNZ, beware of luk3us :scared: :lol:

Welcome aboard, and pray that you keep your sanity......hehehe :twisted:

But since most of you aren't of legal drinking age.. I'll just take it home...

And if you don't like it I'll call all your moms... :P

Im in mexico, i can reach the bar

And if you don't like it I'll call all your moms... :P

but seriusly my mo mall ready found my booze and it wasn't the cheap **** either

I'll crack open a beer with ya.

There's a pub on down the road from my school, quite a few people pop in there during lunch lol.

I wouldnt drink anyway. Even if I was of legal drinking age. After all, I'm only +-x/ yrs old.

sup im new too, i was gonna take HANS5849's offer for teh keg, but seems u got 2 it first :) cheerz! 8)

there's plenty to go around sharp... welcome!!

I wouldnt drink anyway.

Why? :?: Being very very drunk is fun. :lol:

Being very very drunk is actually quite scary if it aint in the comfort of your own home... Last time i got drunk on the town, it took me 2 hours to get home, where if I was sober, it would of only taken about 10 minutes. That night wasn't funny.

I don't drink at all. When you suffer from migranes like I do the last thing you want is to be hung over.

Hangovers arent fun anyway. Ive seen how wretched some people get. Besides, when you are drunk, you lose your rational thinking ability (not that any of you had any to begin with) and you end up doing stupid things. And drinking trashes your liver.

Thats why its fun when everyone is drunk.. Fun is bound to happen. :wink:

I don't drink at all. When you suffer from migranes like I do the last thing you want is to be hung over.

Yeh I have them too, but they are less after setting my monitor to 100 Hz, but for some reason I got headaches and migraines faster then other people.

But a good beer is still cool

I don't drink much either - I don't need booze to "loosen me up" I'm very outgoing without the need to inhibit my rational thinking.

Besides, booze costs extra $$$, and why waste it? You can have fun with out trashing your liver and endagering yourself and others. Its actually more fun that way then with alcohol.

Do you actually drink or are you going on assumptions?

Do you actually drink or are you going on assumptions?

luk3us, have you ever tried paint thinner? How about raw anthrax? No? Well I guess you're just going on assumptions, huh?

:roll:

Cygnus is absolutely right. Alcohol is more often a pathetic crutch then not. Look at the potential damage it can do to a person... all the ruined lives. I'm not saying that you're screwed if you drink, but once that door is opened...

Thats why its fun when everyone is drunk.. Fun is bound to happen. :wink:

Right. I know 2 people who were killed by drunk drivers in the last year, and one person who killed a pedestrian while drunk. His life is now ruined. I don't know about you, but I don't find that very fun. That is a very immature and foolish way to look at it dude. Grow up.