Sign in to follow this  
s]-[arp

Zuup all ;) tell us a bit aboutz urself =D

IM is usefull for communicating with ppl in the C&C Community :)

All my friends use MSN Messenger anyway.

I got my mobile phone 'cos I needed it to demand lifts back from Rugby matches :P

Women.... bleed you dry in every way.

No offence to those who have found that special someone.

yeh they mostly bleed ur wallet or card dry

lol. Sounds like Sonic burned... :P

No... nothing like that. It was just a generalisation. There are two many stuck up tarts in my town anyway :lol:

IM is usefull for communicating with ppl in the C&C Community :)

All my friends use MSN Messenger anyway.

I used to use ICQ all the time, over time I got sick of it and simply stopped checking for new messages, never opened the program at all. Since my last re-install of Windows I didn't even bother re-installing ICQ.

It aint just my high-school being the American stereotype, its the entire American Midwest and East Coast thats like that. I dont know about the West, but I imagine its not much diferent.

I would imagine its like that in a lot of other places on this planet as well.

prpobably i wuldnt be surprised if it was

lol... I wish. I'd of really liked cheerleaders.... :cry:

Are you saying thats its all right to act like barbaric around the opposite sex? Luk3us? Cause you likin if it was cheerleaders doin it makes it sound as if your moral standards leave something to be desired.

What does barbaric have to do with what I said?

Please define being barbaric around the opposite sex is? Cause I dont get why your having a go at luk3us for saying that hes love to have had cheerleaders at his school (I take it thats what he ment). I dont see anything barbaric with that statement.

I think what I see him saying is that he wishes the cheerleaders would be at the social events where people are sexually permissive.

Barbarians care about killing, sex, and food. So acting barbaric around the opposite sex would basically be acting like rappers do on most of their music vids.

.... Soo.... You're saying that if I like to have sex and eat I'm a barbarian? Well doesn't that mean that the vast majority of the population are barbarians?

I'm not following all to well here... :?

"Control. He must learn control."-Yoda

What Im trying to say is

the people who "socialize" by floor dancing and grinding and scorring are barbaric in the way they act towards females. The girls are also not helping the situation by going alsong with it.

You don't like sports huh....

Sexual permissiveness is a sport?!? What planet are you from?

If thats not what you meant, then please elaborate.

Right on cygnus. It's nice to know that SOMEONE out there has a good head on their shoulders :wink:

The suppression and mastery of our urges is the cornerstone of civilization. If we reduce ourselves to subhuman crap like the stuff described earlier, then we are in serious trouble. Then we get teen pregnancy, divorce rates skyrocketing, and that AIDS epidemic... I tell ya. Live like an animal, die like an animal.

.... Soo.... You're saying that if I like to have sex and eat I'm a barbarian? Well doesn't that mean that the vast majority of the population are barbarians?

I'm not following all to well here... :?

Let me help you out there Luk3us... we all have those desires and urges, but that doesn't mean we have to yield to them! How pathetic is that! Barbarians are those who lack the self control of fighting their animalistic urges. Civilized human beings master them. It's a little thing called "morality." We have a God-given ability to rise above the animals.

self control, thats the word (er words) that explain this very well. Master your self before worrying about what everyone else is doing. Its all about self control.

Score another point for BWare.

"It's nice to know that SOMEONE out there has a good head on their shoulders. :wink: "-BWare

Yup, I advocate selfcontrol. When i see people who have an obsession, i think they're too dumb to exercise some self-control over themselves. You have to limit yourself, and always think rationally.

Think from another perspective as well. What image do I put forth to others in my actions? WWJD?

"So what I told you was true. From... a certain point of view."-Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

hehe... so much wisdom from Star Wars :wink:

The WWJD thing is a good guiding tool... of course, Jesus was man AND God in one, so it's kinda apples and oranges, but we should definitely strive to be like him.

A whole lot of it comes down to thinking outside of yourself. The root of MANY of the world's problems is selfishness. When people become solely motivated by their own desires and impulses, all hell breaks loose.... in some cases literally :wink:

Speaking of WWJD... that reminds me of a shirt I saw once. It's bordering on sacreligious, but it is pretty funny

http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=jesus

I think a number of you statements are very humourous especialy the stereotyping of "Barbarians" Heres a wee lessons about those evil Food craving mass rapists as you nicely called them. Barbarians was a term was first used by the Greeks for anyone who didnt speak Greek as they thought of you as being a lower person. The way you are using the term Barbarians is what was used to call the ancient tribe of europe that were the emeny of the Roman empire. They used to call them Barbarians to demonise the emeny to the citizens were is still a propoganda tool that is still used today. A good example are the Huns that after imposing their rule in Rome they were much more civilized that the Romans. For starteds they abolished slavery instantly. They "Babaric" tribes werent these blood thirsty sex craved maniacs. They did however pilage towns that almost sertanly included eating food (An army marches on its stomach) and there were mast slaughtering and cases of raping. These things have always happened in times of war as the American favourite defence of there own "Babaric" actions goes "War is Hell". By the way I (like most people from european decent) am decended from these babarians and I am proud of my Celtic decent as are most Scots, Welsh, Irish, Portaguese and even our Cornwall brothers.

Now on to your almost Divinely High Moral stance.

I think what I see him saying is that he wishes the cheerleaders would be at the social events where people are sexually permissive

Here a defination of permissive: Granting or inclined to grant permission; tolerant or lenient.

So you are against social events where people are sexually permissive. I take it your against Weddings then as they are sexualy permissive. How did your parents meet which progressed into a serious relationship so that they procrated resulting in you? By any chance was it as one of these sexually permissive social events I know mines did. Even if they did not they still had to have been sexually permissive.

my my arent we the brainiac :P

uh... "brainiac" is definitely a term I wouldn't use :lol: :lol: :lol:

but you have to give him credit for knowing to use dictionary.com!!! :lol:

seriously dude... just read the post through once! Grammar, spelling, etc... my EYES are bleeding!!!

...anyway, on to your "points" :lol:

None of us said anything about the "barbarians" of Europe. For heaven's sake dude, calm down. Yes, I know you just studied their history in your high school, and think you know everything about the origins of the word, but let me clear that up for you. We were using it strictly for its modern context. We have nothing against your Celtic "brothers" in Europe :roll:. (BTW, they were called Barbarians by the powers-that-be of ancient Europe because when they talked, their language sounded like "bar-bar-bar."). We just used it as an admittedly amateur way to describe the subhuman behaviors happening so prevalently in modern society. It was just a funny way of putting it.

And what was this?

Now on to your almost Divinely High Moral stance.

That's all you had to say about it, huh? Focus dude... make the points you intend to make :roll: :lol:

And seriously... WHAT was up with your comparison of ancient barbarian tribes and their misdeeds with to American miltary?

These things have always happened in times of war as the American favourite defence of there own "Babaric" actions goes "War is Hell".

How dare you! You have no idea what the hell you are talking about, honestly. If you can't back that statement up (note, you moron, that we Americans don't rape and pillage), never mention it again, ok?

oh, and your point about "permissiveness" was silly and argumentative. Grow up.