Sign in to follow this  
CNCKid

Ok, umm how many units should there be?

In CNC Tiberian Sun, how many units should there be. I've counted 35 vehicles and I know that according to TibEd theres like half of that in terms of infantry. And when I counted, I included things that weren't buildable. What's up with that? :rockbrow:

i don't think that there's a problem with how much units there are... if your game runs fine, then it's ok.... the only problems i can see is the sharpenal (can't spell) weapons, airburst, nuke effects, death weapons, and also some miscellaneous units might have problems... otherwise it is fine... i'm not sure if TS has the 100 unit rule... where only the first 100 units are buildable... and rest are not....

Ya, uhh when I say units, I mean like tanks and cars and stuff. Not weapons or warheads.

It doesn't matter how many nonbuildable units there are in the game. All that matters is the player buildable ones which should ALWAYS be numbered less than 100.

Also, if you have >74 units in the sidebar, the game will crash. Don't go hog wild adding stuff.

really? i never knew.. (6)... hey people download my "add-on" and it will crash your game :P.. hehe

24 infantry

184 buildings (about that number. Not going to count them all)

8 Aircafts

35 Vehicles

Just add the unit's ID and it's stats should appear with it.