Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dustbunnies

HOw do you make infantry chrono and make them teleprt faster

Guest Dustbunnies

I made chrono units and they won't teleport. I also made chrono legionnaires but they when they teleport it takes a long time for them to reappear. What gun is it to make the chron legionnaires nuke stuff.

This doesn't even warrant a response. The overall question idea is not worth adding to the game.

Chrono vehicles should not have Teleporter=yes set on them and they should have the Chrono locomotor as indicated on the Legionnaire.

I will not answer the rest as it is plain n00bish and I do not support stuff like that.

i agree with ferning (but i still don't know what weapon) making chrono legionares is ****** cheap :D

i know a way to make it instant teleport and resolve... too cheap though.. and annoying...

can u just tell me I mean it might be cheap but i don't care I just wanna learn stuff bout this editor, and plus the reason it sounds n00bish like is cuz i am new to the game and the program. And I quote from the great Napoleon Dynamite "Gosh! Freakin Idiot!" :P:D

If you opened the actual files, you'd find it in mere seconds (if you're not a hopeless case). If you want to make something this n00bish, you're on your own. I don't support this kind of editing and I never will.

I'm all for helping but when it involves editing chrono phase in times, I absolutely refuse to assist. Like alleylee, I know how to reduce the phase time but I don't. If you did, you'd probably crash the game over and over.

make the unit a harvester.... remember how harvester instantly comes back? well... the logic goes that way...

No, that's not the right way. That only works if the unit is a ResourceGatherer and has a place to dock. I know how to reduce the global time for ALL chrono units.

-_-... how then? i didn't test that much for the chrono section... i thought you couldn't make units chrono before...

There's a chrono mini-section in the [General] section that determines phase in time. There's one value there you have to change to almost eliminate all phase in times.

-_-... ohh yeah... meh... but is there a way so that only that unit has a faster dematerializing rate?

i mean only ONE unit gets to phase in faster... while others still follows the rule... is it possible?

Fenring your cracking me up. :)

Last I checked it's a global setting so no you can't edit just one unit to phase in faster. Much like that paradrop tag where all units will fall at the same rate. Though you could just make the unit invincible instead of using this phase method, it would make it so you can't lose... ever.

Why do I make you laugh? :|

Making a unit invulerable would work but you can still make it to where the player can lose in a short game. ;)

Why do I make you laugh? :|

If you opened the actual files, you'd find it in mere seconds (if you're not a hopeless case). If you want to make something this n00bish, you're on your own. I don't support this kind of editing and I never will.

I'm all for helping but when it involves editing chrono phase in times, I absolutely refuse to assist. Like alleylee, I know how to reduce the phase time but I don't. If you did, you'd probably crash the game over and over.

Making a unit invulerable would work but you can still make it to where the player can lose in a short game. ;)

Well, yes... unless it's the building itself. But I was aiming towards sarcasm for newbie ideas. Don't mind me.

lol... what if you put insignificant=yes and harvestor=yes at the same time? and when it is attacked.. will it be announced?