Sign in to follow this  
Mario

girl gamers

like me who doesnt have fun destroying things

like me who doesnt have fun destroying things

Then how are you a C&C fan?!?

"Aint nothin' like nuken a big city full 'o stuffs."-Cygnus X-1 (meself)

dont get me wrong i may love to destroy things but in strat games i'd rather capture stuff and use it against the enemy i think its more useful doing that

"Aint nothin' like nuken a big city full 'o stuffs."-Cygnus X-1 (meself)

Cygnus, I like that quote!

dont get me wrong i may love to destroy things but in strat games i'd rather capture stuff and use it against the enemy i think its more useful doing that

Did you say you've got mercenaries on the PS2? If so what do you do then? The whole point in that game is to blow the crap outta everything. Then blow it up again, then blow the hell out of it some more!

no i dont have it all and thats what i love about mercs

no i dont have it all and thats what i love about mercs

Now I'm just confused.

Cygnus, I like that quote!

I'm a good one, aint I?

I offten quote other people and occasionally myself to better get a point across in the typersation. :wink:

*puts a butter bucket on his head smoking a cigerette*ok now um...lets see...oh yea...now most men prefer both...some men are lucky enough to get that but most are stupid enough to go for the hot ones...

now...this is how i see it...if theyre pretty theyre most likely stupid...if theyre pretty in your eyes shes pretty decent...if shes ugly most likey smart...but if theyre ugly ugly...jeez dumbass...anyway my girl friends not a tom but she does like alotta guy stuff maybe we should all get more into girl stuff...or blow our heads off with shotguns....anyway my gfs pretty to me and very smart...sorry to admit it but smarter than me...grade average of A+(bitch...ive only got a ****ing C- avg. damnit) anyway...thats my veiw on the subject till nect time*rubs cigerette out on random persons head* ::twisted evil::

my head hurts from reading that.... a C- average!!! :shock: :shock: If i got that... my computer would be confiscated and i would be banned from any games...... my parents would be angry enough to have steam coming out of their ears. besides u need good grades to get through life. Get decent grades, to get a decent job so you can afford to buy more computer games and newers PCs when better ones are out. here ,a good high ned computer costs ~3000$.. and that how much mines cost....

it seems as though getting a good job seems a lot harder than it does over here in britain. i came out of school with 7 c grades and 1 b (and that was geography). I spent two years at college, waste of time, got an e at as level in i.t. but, despite that, i have an apprenticceship lined up at a major i.t company. Oh to be average is such a joy.

also, on the subject of girl gamers, my gf loves to see me blow the hell out of sumthing.

The wife's always telling me to get off the computer.. but I can't, not at the moment. I'm playing Act of War!! :P

Ahhh the joys of marriage... Girls friends are a lot better. You can kick them out... Marriage is the other way... They kick you out. :D

I know loads of girl gamers, i have 4 in my clan... Girls have brains too ya know so why is it so hard to blelieve thye could own you?

i dnt find it hard at all, i'm always getting in to trouble with girls, so for them to start owning me aint a big deal.

I've lost soley to Girls on my LAN network in RA2. I know all of 'em too. But I'm not serious with any off 'em. Yet. (there are 4)

Haha, you guys are lucky. My girlfriend hates RA2 and YR. I have no idea why. So I just play it to annoy her. I don't know any girl gamers myself, it'd be interesting to play against a chick who's a decent player in YR, and maybe ZH (yes, I like the expansions better than the orignals. Battle Fortresses = DOOM! And selecting $50,000 starting credits on ZH? It's very nice, indeed). Mind you, I'd hate to destroy a perfect base with oh...I dunno...10 nuclear missile silos primed and armed, plus a squadron or four of MiG's armed with nuclear warheads...:drool: :crazy:

Actually. Wait. :twisted:

Why wait? The rest of us are either:

1: Digging holes (to hide)

2: Running (to run)

3: Building SCUD Storms/Nukes (to win first)

:twisted: :wink: :twisted:

Hahaha, I only wait till all the missiles are ready, and all my MiG's are in top fighting condition. Man...it's a true sight to behold, and if you're playing in a net cafe, you can be sure you will hear a very long stream of angry curses. Ever seen a battalion of Overlords fly? :lol: :nuke::twisted:

Unfortunatley, my comp cant handle more than 2 nukes at a time :evil:

Otherwise it just cuts all the animation and leaves a static mushroom cloud for a bit.

And yes I have seen flying Overlords. They were mine. I got the 50+ tank award by building 100 Overlords, then nuking them with one nuke at a time until they all died :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Aww...poor you. Haha, we're in two different threads at the same time. How crazy is that? I saw flying Emporer Overlords..use MiG's with the nuke upgrade. :lol: :lol: :lol: awsomenessness!!

You can also knock them off cliffs if they're really close and an Aurora bomber bombs the ground next to them.

Hi there ^^; speaking as a female gamer myself, weren't not that different. (the only reason i found this place is cos i was surfing for Generals: ZH mods XD) so let's see if i fall into the system categories you guy's set lol

i own every single C&C game (including the old original C&C upgrade missions) for PC and PS1, i'm heavily into anything war and strategy related, i also enjoy medal of honor type stuff, and i own my own Aliens vs Predator 2 clan.

I'm not the best general (tending to think sw and rushes are lame) and because of those reasons i don't play online too much...

i am somewhat "Prissy" (i don't like getting dirty without reason, and i carry a plushie my bf gave me everywhere. though i'm not one of those fashion weirdo's, i only wear comfortable clothes and things which tend to follow along with the 50's housewife routine XDDD)

i'm borderline anorexic, so i can't fit in with the 20 stone thing... i'm not hidiously ugly (though saying that i do not consider myself remotely attractive either)

though i gotta admit i am a city-builder type lol... and living in the UK i don't know how the grade thing works so i can't answer that.

Being a natural born feminist i had to stop by and post (yup. i joined and everything just for this XDDD might show up every so often though now i'm signed on an everything)

Haha, lucky Mina, you might just be the only female to post here, though I could be wrong, being that I haven't been here long myself. SW and rushing, lame? *laughs* Well, SW are lame sometimes, especially the "Nuke the enemy base then send in 9 Iron Curtain'd Demo Trucks technique." :bang: :bang: :angry:

But I digress, rushing can be the most fun part of the game. Try a level 3 frenzy Overlord rush. :lol: Fun times, fun times. Or swarming the enemy base with mebbe 50-70 MiGs with the Nuke Warhead upgrade. Now -that- is fun. :P

yeah i know it's fun an all... nice and sparkly, big fireworks... but let's be honest, it's plain upsetting if you play in a sever with "no sw, no rush 10 min" in the title, then end up getting bombarded by over 30 tanks after 5, dying, then having the map revealed and noticing that the person you are playing against (by 10 minutes) has at least 200+ tanks scattered about the map, should one of your units *shock horror* actually escape the massacre at the start lolol

(note that has happened to be countless times. i'm not so much a turtle, but lets play fair here people oo; )

...Haven't done that yet, but I have heard things about it as well. Bah, I bet most of them are probably idiots (noods) that still can't familiarize themselves with the act of multitasking an early stable economy and primary defences. I still have seen players who don't build walls around their conyard. Next thing they know, the conyard is under my colour and is being destroyed by his own base defences. Mwahahaha!