Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

Poland Enters the War

A new Allied nation emerges to battle the Yuri menace.

A Batallion of Cobra Tanks

cobras.png

Elite Humvees Tear Into the Soviet Base

humvees.png

NOTE: These Humvees have Legionnaires loaded into them.

Polish Mining Operations

miningops.png

I will be adjust the size of the voxel.

These are early and the side is far from complete. I will have more to show in the coming days then I will progress with the new Soviet countries.

Comment here.

Poland?

:shock:

Poland?

Poland?

Why on earth is it Poland?

I'm just curious. :wink:

You know, I don't know. The idea just popped into my head one day. Besides, this is the RA universe... Poland doesn't suck for a change. ecks dee

whao... send me it later... how did he do it?

Dito. Them Hum-vees look good. 8)

Poland?

Poland?

Poland?

Why on earth is it Poland?

I'm just curious. :wink:

what wrong with having poland?

Looks fantastic, but one note: the harvesters look very different from the rest out of RA2.

oh welll im sure they will do thier job doenst matter much to me how they loos longs they do the job thier supposed 2 do hu the hell cares wot they look like

what wrong with having poland?

Yeah well I was just wondering why. He could have picked a number of different countires. Like Spain or something.... Just curious.

I got it! You know what country you should make enter the war....

Mexico!!!!! 8) I mean if Poland got a spot in there... why not Mexico? :check::hmm:

how bout China, or North Korea, or NATO

China and North Korea are already in as Soviet countries and NATO is an organiztion. Never would have formed anyway since this is the RA2 timeline.

I just gotta say one thing about Poland entering a war :rofl:

Oh really... Go out and say it... You don't seem to have a point here. Besides, Poland was in both World Wars, albeit they lost quickly, they were there. Besides, this is RA2, not real life.

I got it! You know what country you should make enter the war....

Mexico!!!!! Cool I mean if Poland got a spot in there... why not Mexico?

Mexico is Soviet in RA2. I'm not adding every country that people want to see or removing one because someone dislikes my choice. Poland makes since given its proximity to the new Soviet countries Belarus and the Ukraine.

They used to be apart of the Soviet Union.

They're beside Russia and above The Urkraine....

Wait. Here is a pic....

bo-map.gif

I've got some ideas for more countries to be added:

Allies: Japan, Australia, Italy, Spain, Norway, & perhaps Iran (I suppose the Shah would still be in power) and Peru

Soviets: (Ok, some of these have been mentioned before) North Korea, Ukraine, Belarus, Viet-Nam, Mexico, Nicaragua, China (even though in real life China & the USSR were closer to being enemies than allies-oh well)

those are good ideas... but have anyone thought of the possibility that there is another country in RA2 that never existed in real life? or was wiped out in WW1 (or 2)... like austria-hungary who got cut left right and center... just ideas.. don't kill the thinker...

Israek still exist today, but maybe not in th future with all that hatred in the arab world

maybe they'll attack isreal again