Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Why do you think EA are releasing the ZH 1.3 patch?

Feel free to leave your comments in this thread about the current poll on the main page of CNCNZ.com - Why do you think EA are releasing the ZH 1.3 patch?.

Humm, never bought zero hour, and I don’t really care for EA. Probably because they want to try and get on the good side of the community, while in reality, they're a cheap bunch of money-grabbing scumbags.

Guest Lordleone(Joey)

I think,its cause theres alot of Bugs...like Scud Hack..Defense hack..and GLA tunnel network hack,which u can put tunnel network 0% in another base and have your army come out of it..but thats why i think.theres another one

I think its a good sign that EA care enough to release a patch for ZH. Even though I don't play it anymore..

Could be a good sign of postive things to come in regard to RA3.......

Though I still feel a little cynical about this timing and all.

Hmmm... obviously a leadup to RA3. Not necessarily a bad sign, though. Might mean that they want control of this market and realize that the fans of this genre are a little more expectant than the fans of games like the sims and rollercoaster tycoon. I really desperately hope that it means that they will step up to the plate on RA3, but i am not sure. :? (crosses fingers hoping that they will step up the quality. Please???)

:oops: i never realized there were any problems with patch 1.02...

Guest MadBadger

scud storm bug got so ****ing retarded in quick match.... i mean it both sides would end up with like 50 scud blueprints all unbuilt or building launching scuds at each other...... extreame gaydom and the reason i have 100 odd disconnects.... why should cheaters win? so what if it takes me another 30 wins to get my Comander in chief rank like i givea **** least them cheats didnt get another win..... anyway the 1.04 upp didnt do anything about laser gens turrets :bang: or one or two other bugs that im not posting. Generals was rushed out thats why the Generals in the name wernt in it and EA just dosnt test games enough before releasing them.