Sign in to follow this  
Mario

veinholes/monsters

i do apologize if this has been asked before but where do they come from were they mutated by tiberium? :?:

Vieholes are mutated plants. Think venus fly trap. Just on a very large scale... And with viens... Which are orange... And eat buildings... And troops... And tanks.... And cyborgs... :wink:

actually they dont affect troops only vehicles tiberium affects troops but not vehicles

they belch chem gas when they're attacked. 2 ion cannons always wipes them out for me

Yeah they belch gas... Though I'd never waste two ion strikes on a veinhole monster...

Anyway I always play NOD so I like having my chemical missiles flying. :)

Although I hate to admit it....I've been defeated by a veinhole monster :shock: :bang: :doh:

i have with veichles but i used 1 ion canon stike and didnt think it nade any difference i didnt realise u needed too

and the other problem with chem missiles is if u run out of veins then ur screwed least with the multi missile its always available after a few mins

This is exactly why cyborgs kick ass (yes all forms of 'em). They heal in tiberium, but are not affected by tiberium veins.

And btw to destroy it with GDI simply use a ghost stalker. He kills it with 3 or 4 shots (don't get him too far away from it though, then his weird-railgun won't even hit the damn thing). The Orca Bomber may help too.

C&C tiberian sun time/game play units for Renegade modification

Bets way to kill a veinhole as GDI: Jump jet infantry. The End.

For Nod: wait till multi missile is charged, chem missile is charged, and the waste facility is full again, then fire the chem, the multi, and the second chem that jst charged from the waste facitlity. Happy Hunting! :twisted:

Thats a lot of walls. And, if you want to attack, you got to go ALL THE WAY AROUND IT just to get to their base, which by then, cause it took you 5-10 mins to get around, they are fully aware of your attack.

AND

If you're GDI, killing it effectively takes away one of any Nod opponents advantages. If you're Nod, you might want to keep it, but if there is one near an enemy Nod base, then kill it so he wont get his chem missile. Like the trick I described earlier with the missiles, its even nasteir to be on the recieving end of that. (BTW thats how I learned it-the hard way)

Guest MadBadger

lol i found this one (dont flame for me reopeining) WTF 2 words ORCA BOMBER for gdi and NOD never nedds to kill em. The funnky tiberian mtant thats like a black sheep and throws tibeian shards Is it a sheep? and wtf are the blob thingys? always fun to wall 2 babys in together and let them join.

the "sheep" are TIberium Fiends (like dogs)

the blobs are Visceroids

I liked the tiberian floaters... They were cool.. Unless you were on the receving end.

and they blasted gas all over the place. Must a been the Taco Bell under the veinmonster