Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

Michael Jackson and his downfall

The Jackson's Trial

Hmm......Michael Jackson is a weird guy, that's what I see. Nose surgery, estrogen injection, skins repolishment, etc. He was a famous person in 1980s and early 1990s. But now, he is totally freaked up. Dunnos what's happened with him. When I was still a kid, I often see him on tv with his moonwalk. But now, he is realllllyyyy weird.

I do think Michael Jackson will win...if he has any money left..his laywers keep finding holes and flaws in the kid's case.

Can someone send Michael Jackson back to his home planet?

what scares me is his face. he's really black, but he had it bleached and now its all white.... way too white

i cant understand why a black person wud want to become white at all in the first place, but to go to the extreme and look like he does is definately wierd. I honestly think he is mentally disturbed. He doesnt think he's Petay Pan, he is Petay Pan.

Can someone send Michael Jackson back to his home planet?

We can't travel 10.000 light years :lol:

Micheal Jackson was a very talented bloke in his hay-day. Now he is consigned to a perminance of mental instability caused by hell knows what. I wonder whether he is the same man ya know.. either that or he has been posessed by a lunatic ghost or alien.

I don't really care about the trial, as long as he is locked up for crimes he may of done, mental health acts or just being a danger to children in General, it doesn't matter. He has done his service to the world as an artist, now he should disappear from the limelight. The world doesn't want or need him anymore.

Micheal Jackson... Well he is certainly "unique"..

I think Micheal Jackson just pushs the limits sometimes... I don't really care about the trial. Just seems like a big witch hunt anyway.

Yeah he moonwalked right over the edge and is still falling

I'm probably the only one here who thin he's not guilty of anything. I don't believe he did anything wrong and it's just stupid parents exploiting the past for a free buck.

Sure he's weird but really, who the **** cares? Let the guy live in peace but no one fûcking will. I am tired of the Jackson bashing these days. Great, you think he's a weirdo... thanks for sharing, now crawl back into your dingy pit of a home cause we don't care. Besides, his whole family is ****ed up... It's not just him.

In short, this is stupid, mindless crap.

Fenring... i think u hit the reply button 2x

I agree. Despite Jackson being a freak and weirdo, i think he's innocent. But he did do some inproper things, like sleep in the same room/bed with the boy. Gives bad implications.. The family has a long history of suing coporations and people for money. The were caught at a department store stealing clothes (JC Penny i think). The guards kicked them out and they successfully sued the company for mistreatment. What kind of **** is that! :frustrated::frustrated:

well GeneralZ, the stealing clothes bit is false (she worked at the JC Penny and sued), but yes, I think the accusing family is a joke. At the same time, however, I am absolutely convinced that he has in fact been guilty of those crimes. It seems to be false in this case, but his actions in the past, including millions of dollars in payoffs.... :shock:

Yeah, the kiddies were supposed to be doped up with alcohol every 5 minutes

why don't they lock both parties in jail? Lock Jackson for sexual harassment of the boys and the family for fraud. Both parties are guilty..

Sure he's weird but really, who the **** cares? Let the guy live in peace but no one fûcking will. I am tired of the Jackson bashing these days. Great, you think he's a weirdo... thanks for sharing, now crawl back into your dingy pit of a home cause we don't care. Besides, his whole family is **** up... It's not just him.

Well, I care, because I was once Michael jackson fans in mid 1990s. I still remember the time when i'm still kid and watching his video clip, he is awesome, but what I want to know is why he is changing. And, I too didn't feel that he's the guilty one. It might be some people fault who misused his present popularity. Dunno...