Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

...And He's Back

Last night marks three consecutive weeks of shooting a 600+ on the night. If you didn't know, Wednesday night is league night for me cause I'm a bowler and all. It has been a long while since I've shot 600+ in two consecutive weeks, let alone three.

Oh right, the games... 248, 200 and 223 with a 671 series. Everyone else did poorly but not me. I found the line and hit it, constantly... Until the last game, when I had to move and throw it harder.

As you can see, I tore em up, shot the lights out, kicked the **** out of everyone, what have you. Still, I missed three spares that I shouldn't have and I have no excuse for missing them... Damn right hand shots involving the 6 and 10... ¬_¬ Yeah, I missed two 6-10s and a 10 pin. Pissed me the hell off too. Make those and I have a 700 but oh well. A 671 is nothing to sneer at considering I was the only one on my pair to shoot that high.

Oh yeah, I took 8 more points in head to head.

;):D

Since I'm completely igorant of how bowling socres go I'll just say you rule..

You rule...

:)

In bowling you get a point for every pin you hit, there are 10 frames and you get two chances to hit as many pins as you can (there is a exception where you get one extra chance in the 10th frame, but im not going over that). A perfect game you get 300 for your final score.

Hey I'm a bowler too, but not as good as you lol, my brother would be even there, he has an average of 190 or so, mine is 150 average

Ghe... mine is more like 100 :oops:

OMG FENRING IS TEH RoX0rZ!!!!111

nice work dude :wink:

i don't know anything about bowlng except u roll the ball and hit pins to get points

Yep thats my basic knowledge on bowling summed up. :)

Ghe... mine is more like 100 :oops:

Mine's worse. I played in a league one time, and I got the 'Most Improved' award at the end. Mainly because my first game I scored 7, and the last game I scored 114. :oops:

You have to remember something... I've been at this for over 12 years so I'm good at it... I should be better but I've recently changed my style and since then, I've been shooting out the lights.

I actually play bowling better when I show off and pretend to be good at it, than if I concentrate and try and focus on what I'm doing. :roll:

I got 167 I think once from messing about trying to impress an old g/f... then I played seriously and didn't even get above 70 :lol:

For me its totaly random. I tried once and got about 50. I tried again and got 132ish. Then I said screw it and got a 176ish. I'm too bad nowadays, but I havent bowled in 2 years.

170 would be a very good game for me...I don't bowl very much at all, but it aint that hard to be good at it, but to be excelent (as Fenring is by the sounds of it) is!

I could get my "grove" back afer 1 or 2 games.

Now bowling on Candstand .com or someplace....I'm a master at that. :wink: