Sign in to follow this  
comander starlin

a few new screen shots for c&c 3

But the game will it be Red Alert 3? I have heard it will be that game but I can mau wrong.

your not wrong the next C&C game will be red alert3, this C&C3 stuff is old news.

Yeah but why does some people call the game C&C3 It has been created more than 3 C&C games. so why do they call it C&C3?

'cos it's the 3rd in the Tiberian series - the orginal Command & Conquer series.

Red Alert has it's own classification system.

And remember, all the stuff out there about TT (C&C3) is all rumors. Wherther EA will make it or not........Time will tell.

Does any1 know what Tiberian means, or is just me being stoopid. i know they called it Tiberian Sun, but wtf is it?!

Does any1 know what Tiberian means, or is just me being stoopid. i know they called it Tiberian Sun, but wtf is it?!
Ok the first C&C was Tiberian Dawn, it was when Tiberium first "dawned" on the earth. Tiberian Sun is Tiberium in full form absorbing all the nutrients of earth, its the climax of Tiberium, hence "Sun" as in high-noon. Tiberium Twilight (C&C3) is the final stages of Tiberium so the "twilight" of tiberium is coming. Thats about the best way i know to describe it.

Tiberium is the crystal formation that you harvest for cash.

Tiberian is just the name of the game (not sure why it's different really)

precisley wot chickendippers said, i dnt hav a clue why its called TIBERIAN, and not TIBERIUM. I realise that the majority of the CnC community call the original CnC Tiberian Dawn, but I still call it the original. BTW, did anyone ever find out wot the third Tiberium based CnC would be could if they ever made it?

Because its the adjective, take for example the word 'Gold', the actual stuff is Gold however something that is MADE of gold such as a watch for an example is a GOLDEN watch.

Tiberian is used to describe something which is made of tiberium, in Tiberian Sun's case, we have a tiberium made sun, i.e. a tiberian sun (which is the earth at the end of the Nod campaign).

precisley wot chickendippers said, i dnt hav a clue why its called TIBERIAN, and not TIBERIUM.

OH MY GOSH. Tiberian is the adjective form of Tiberium... as Waraddict explained.

Why does that not make perfect sense? :roll:

It does make perfect sense, but I can't mind-read I didn't know that before Waradict suggested it :roll:

fair enuff. i never said it didnt make perfect sense did I? no, exactly.

3rd is Tiberian Twilight.

4th should be Tiberian Eclipse.

or Tiberian Dusk

i understand peoples logic in the CnC game names, but there is, of course, no saying that if they create 'Tiberian Twilight' that it will be called just that. And, the original CnC was never called Tiberian Dawn, unless there was a meeting about it and i missed it, let the flaming begin, lord save my ass :pray:

I dont think it was officially Tiberian Dawn until C&C Gold was released. The Sega and MS-DOS and N-64 all said Command and Conquer.

Cygnus X-1 wrote:

or Tiberian Dusk

Twilight and Dusk are very similar, if not the same thing.

so, when they released CnC Gold, did they actually rename it as CnC Tiberian Dawn, as in packaging, merchandising and advertising.