Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

CNCNZ.com Forums Return

Guest bws

Well invision thinks like sonic... shout boxes are really... well hated.. by them

How can you guys say that. The shout box is really cool. Though in all the forums i frequent it is generally restricted to members who have been around a while. :roll:

On another topic, BWS how did you manage 190 posts so quick??!!! :shock: :shock:

Guest bws

Well.. i visit this forum once a day.. and respond to every thread i think i have got to say something (which are a lot)

Oh see this ain't right.

Yesterday it was 190 now its 235. That ain't right!!!!! :shock: :shock:

Guest bws

I have posted that much. You can count all my posts, and you`ll see that that number is right and that i have only posted usefull posts (ok, you can even call this spam if you like to)

Useful are you kidding?

You should be given a special title. "Spammer King" :haha:

See look now its at 247!!!! This is NOT RIGHT!!!! :twisted::twisted:

I don't even think there are 12 active topics at the moment... well not interresting ones anyway. Be carefull BWS, I did that at the other forum I was in, and people don't appreciate it that much!

On the 'lost' forum I had 247 posts... with an average of 3 posts/day (making it about 3 months). Then again, things were slow @ the start.

A few days before we had all the problems and lost the forum database the forums as they were then were just starting to pick up. It took about 3 months to get them to that point.

It was always going to be hard to rebuild the forums again.

Guest LitBolt
A few days before we had all the problems and lost the forum database the forums as they were then were just starting to pick up. It took about 3 months to get them to that point.

It was always going to be hard to rebuild the forums again.

Yes... another board that I go to recently had a similar problem. they had to get a backup from September 22nd, 2002. They were down for a week. There was a huge activity boots following their return, but it's back to being it's normal self. Don't worry, CNCNC will live on! FOREVER! AHAHAHHAH!!!!!! *AHEM!* Sorry. :P

Yes it is under control. I back up the forum database every 24 hours. On somedays every 12 hours :wink:

So if problem ever happen in the future (fingers crossed they won't) we just set up the phpBB scripts again, upload our back up database and tell phpBB to use it.

Guest LitBolt

Yeah, they back it up every day or so too now. It's not a nice thing to have happen, but it can be less of a disater if it's backed up. I'm glad you're taking the initiative to do this, good for you. :wink:

So, your telling me all the rubbish in the flamers corner and recyling bin are saved daily in the unlikey even that these forums go down again?????????!!!!!

So that if this place goes down your actually restore all the rubbish in them?????????

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest LitBolt

I don't see you complaining that they're there. In fact, I see that you're quite a regular poster in them. :P

Well when some certain people stop posting there I guess I will. ;)

Guest LitBolt

And who would they be...? :P

Main persons: Ruthless, Chillin, Rider, BWS (by the way where is that mass poster these days?) would be the main people down in the cess pool. ;)

Guest LitBolt

Hopefully I'll make that list soon too... I'm a fan of spam. :wink:

Sonic look I spotted a spamer!! Quick get the net! :haha:

Guest LitBolt
Sonic look I spotted a spamer!! Quick get the net! :haha:

Only spam in designated areas, of course. ;)

Well yes of course. ;):twisted:

Though some times it kinda spills over..........

hmmmmmmmm you caught up a fair bit there luk3us....

but really though if all those people stopped posting then pfft itd just be you sorry ass....so....

for some strange reason i cant see that ever happening.... :roll: