Sign in to follow this  
Thierry

What did you do today?

:D Gotta love the nurses. :wink:

Slept, and worked.

Attempted to do both. :lol:

Heheh... Held hands with Gladys during Science, Math and CLE period... :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8)

Why hold hands when you can do -so- much more.. :wink:

Shouldn't you be deciding between them though? :?

Don't play 'em both a'ight? That's a no-no. :naughty:

She started it! I was helping her with seatwork when all of the sudden, she grabbed my hand!

:haha: That's what they all say... :wink:

Seriously though dude, don't put it off too much. You'll only be hurting yourself in the end. Sure, you may hurt one of the girl's feelings, but they'll understand. Don't be afraid to hurt someone like that, because, if you lead them on, you'll just make it worse. It sounds cold, but it's all for the better.

But if something backfires, I am not to be held responsible. :wink:

This stuff has been going on since about page 39!!

Dude! Sort your life out!

:roll: Teh King's right dude. I can tell his finger is hovering over the 'lock' button right now... :wink:

:roll: Gee, great way to steer us back on topic Thierry. :haha:

I plan on pulling an all-nighter, I need to tell my non-CNCNZ american mates the great news..

Guest MadBadger

.....damn it now i think about it..... Tina.... Physics.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ahemm

I aint done much thought bout wat i gona do w/ ma life........ :empty: ....... :wtfigonado?: ....... gona be forensics or med science i think......

-EDITING TIME :P -

I SAW CARLY WOOT I AINT SEEN HER IN 2 YEARS :P I LOVE THAT GRL..... pitty i aint got her # :cry:..... BUT I HAVE RENEWED HOPE OF SEEIN HER ON THE TRAM :D

.....damn it now i think about it..... Tina.... Physics.... :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ahemm

I aint done much thought bout wat i gona do w/ ma life........ :empty: ....... :wtfigonado?: ....... gona be forensics or med science i think......

-EDITING TIME :P -

I SAW CARLY WOOT I AINT SEEN HER IN 2 YEARS :P I LOVE THAT GRL..... pitty i aint got her # :cry:..... BUT I HAVE RENEWED HOPE OF SEEIN HER ON THE TRAM :D

ON TOPIC!

:roll: I reckon, it's bad enough that this thread is turning into a crappy soap opera...

Can re name this thread to "sad soap opera" ?

I mean it describes the contents rather well if you ask me.

Guest MadBadger

mmmm might see carly again......... Ive decided to treat Luk3us like a human again so no more sheep jokes at him from me...... bad news for someone else..... guess thats the :2c: Q of the day... I am making some Sigs and am aplying for entery into {SAS} clan for BF2, I been using there forums/ Teamspeak so i guess it was inevitable.

bad news for someone else

Don't bother. :roll:

Worked, and went out after work. Fun Fun!

kiss this goodbye :roll: