Sign in to follow this  
BWare

'Splain Your Name

Sure. In about 5 hours though :P I get off work then. I only train with Computers and noobs who dont know how to play. Theyre the most vicious of players in unlimited money games if u give em a chance :P

unlimited money maps suck. they're for n00bs, and it they lag a lot.

i usually play as GLA, pretty good at it. played with CYgnus once and coulda taken him out and he knew it, but was nice and built a scud storm instead. :lol:

i used have a pretty good win/loss record, but i accidentally deleted the account when i signed onto gamespyid.com by accident. i had to create it again, and now , it has a record of 0 wins/ 0 losses.

My real name is Khalid Shaikh Al-Adel Fayez Mugniyah Mustafa the 3rd but People got tired of calling me that...

So I chose The Masked Shah cus it sounded evil...

that and "Dallas" was taken...

You'll have to ask my parents

My real name is Khalid Shaikh Al-Adel Fayez Mugniyah Mustafa the 3rd but People got tired of calling me that...

lol, you have a pretty unique name

My name is Edward Wong Hao Popeli Tivrusky the III... but most people call me Ed. I got my nickname from Blinx the time sweeper. I thought blinx sounded cool so i took away the n. Thus i got blix. And i lit the name Coy/Koy/Coyer/Koyer. But i've never seen it spelled like Quoy. So i combined them and got Blix Quoy. I forgot got where i got the nickname Kyrg13 though. I think there was a guy named Kurg in some video game and i just changed it to Kyrg and My favorit/lucky number is 13 so it became Kyrg13.

Guest MadBadger

Madbadger why i called madbadger? i aint got a ****in clue i realy dont. I may (read for most deff was) high or pissed i dunno realy.

Madbadger because of that stupid British flash of the badgers. It was funny at first but now its annoying as hell.

Mine, I always loved the Soviets in the RA Universe and I thought black out because the Soviets are causing blackouts by bombing Europe(in RA1) Weee!

i really dont know where the **** my name came from...i think i was trying to sign up for a Renegade name...and everything i came up was taken so i thought noone in their right mind would have Publix...lmfao....and now on most forums im stonermk2...well u can guess the Stoner part but the mammoth mk2 is my fav C&C vehic so.... StonerMk2

Madbadger why i called madbadger? i aint got a **** clue i realy dont. I may (read for most deff was) high or pissed i dunno realy.

Not a Harry hill thing is it? He loves his badgers and insists them on doing a badger parade after every show :roll:

hmm.. back when renny came out... and i got online in it... first i .. hmm if i remember right.. made an account called Staude.. then.. i lost the password (forgot it XD) then i did Staude andsomething random at the end which turned out to be 904.. so my name was Staude904.. (staude because its my last name) .. then i had that for a while.. a long time.. then i lost internet for quite a while to.. and when i got back i started to call myself Staude instead.. .. and thats what i go by now :P

i wonder how many of us have lost our renny passwords :lol: :lol: ive done it 4 times :lol: :lol:

Guest MadBadger

hahahahahahaha all them reasons are ****e

Madbadger flash---- AFTER I GOT THE NAME I ORTA DO HIM 4 COPYRITE INFRINGEMENT

Harry hill-------- mesa to young 4 that oldie.

i still dunno y im madbadger.

Mine's crap & lame, but I may as well explain how I thought of it so you can all take the 'P'.

I've been Online for about 4 years, so this nickname is about 3 ½ years old. It stand for:

S = Slim

S = Shady

M = Marshall

M = Mathers

D = Dr.

D = Dre

Yes, back in those days (O.o) I adored rap so I picked that. I was quite proud of myself as almost no sites had used it. Except Tib Sun. :x So I made it sssmmmddd on it. It worked...

It better be "back in those days" because theres a very good reason why the term "rap" is derrived from the every more popular term "crap"

There ain't nothing wrong with Rap. It has its good songs and its bad... blah blah blah...

There ain't nothing wrong with Rap.

Oh yeah, don't mind the fact that half the time it's about COMPLETELY NOTHING! :roll:

Hell, I could start rambling on about nothing to an off-tone beat, slap a random label on it, and call it 'rap' and get some followers behind be, and start to have 'beefs' (mmm...beef...) with the real rap stars, who are just rejects of society anyway. :lol:

It better be "back in those days" because theres a very good reason why the term "rap" is derrived from the every more popular term "crap"

Is that some sort of threat? If so, I'd like to know why. I explained why I chose the nickname I have. Everyone has their own likes & dislikes.

Would you have Banned me had I had not put 'back in the days'?

:lol: Don't take it as a threat man, we just don't like rap for the reasons that it's boring, crappy, and worst of all, appeals to every idiot and his dog out there who dosen't know the meaning of "making their own music." :roll:

If you're wanting to be big in the music industry, then rap, R&B, hip-hip and all that other talentless, tasteless junk that's cropping up everywhere is the easiest way to fame and money.

I'm sure rap is very very inspiring. :roll:

Everybody who is active in these forums like some form of Rock music. In terms of our diversity for music it doesn't go much further than that. Apart from luk3us, he's a mega Britney Spears fan :P

Sorry, didnt mean it to sound threatening in any way.

Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, and Classic Rock (throw in a bit of jazz and John Williams too) are all me 8)

BTW my name comes from the title of a song by RUSH